Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) (687 Views)

Playful Elephant Caught Climbing 5ft Wall To Steal Mangoes / Boer Boel For Sale / Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by Hadewahley(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please oh..
Oga mi

Please,I have a small enquiry to make

Is there any tips that works perfectly on how to make dog aggressive?

A gsd of close to 1year

A boer of 8month

Though got the boer as a puppy and it is showing traits gradually of aggressiveness but not convinced yet

The gsd bought as 8month so as to tip the boer but it was a total wrong decision..I do cage them but the GSD is too Playful .noisy and cries when cage ..any small shakara fiam he runs off..
They are not alert ..my nepa man had to tell me dogs are the only dogs he has seen that are so calm ..I nearly cry

1 Like

Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by jessejagga(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lol
I think with time sha just take Care of the dog,with time instincts should make the dog aggressive towards strangers...
If he no work flog the dog if he/she plays with strangers
Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by Kayberg: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Your dogs be like, "Akant kee masef o! This life akant kee masef o! Allow me to flex o!"

3 Likes

Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by lilvicky68(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lock them in the cage and only release them in the night..

.if they still continue playing lock them and throw the key away..
Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by Hadewahley(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lolss...Omo I taya ... security wise na zero ...sometimes I will go out and bang on the gate ..omo na lie oh..the boer is restricting his play lately though but the gsd na error
Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by Hadewahley(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Flogging the dog won't help I guess...

Like 2 months now and ppl will just come into the house..a new house for christ sake
Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by Geepee77(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
First of all where's the Dog located?
Secondly how often do you release them? Take them to a place where people will not see them and cage them for like 2 months, only you should be going there. Even if they cry from now till next year, don't open the cage. Feed them systematically so that they won't escape.
Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by Hadewahley(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na fenced house and new house ...only me with family members..I go comot now and person go need attend them....

1 Like

Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by ChristoBam: 1:10am On Oct 21, 2021
Hadewahley:
Please oh..
Oga mi

A gsd of close to 1year

A boer of 8month

Though got the boer as a puppy and it is showing traits gradually of aggressiveness but not convinced yet

The gsd bought as 8month so as to tip the boer but it was a total wrong decision..I do cage them but the GSD is too Playful .noisy and cries when cage ..any small shakara fiam he runs off..
They are not alert ..my nepa man had to tell me dogs are the only dogs he has seen that are so calm ..I nearly cry
Cage them during the day and release them at night. And you can't even know a GSD's real temperament around that age. Real good professional breeders don't mate their male dogs till they're around 2 years. And it's because that's when you know their true temperament. So that they don't get terrorists as puppies. So just chill.
Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by harmargedon: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hadewahley:
Please oh..
Oga mi

A gsd of close to 1year

A boer of 8month

you're funny though, a calm dog means a smart dog. It can tell the difference between friend and foe. If you truly want to know your dogs temperament, find someone to release them at night, when they don't actually know you're there, then act like a criminal in the compound, then you'll really know your dogs are crazy. But here's my piece of advice, when they want to attack you, ensure you call their names, don't expect them to smell you from a distance, dogs loose their Sense of smell when they are really mad. Make Dem no go bite you to death o!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by harmargedon: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hadewahley:
Please oh..
Oga mi

A gsd of close to 1year

A boer of 8month

location?
Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by Hadewahley(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ipaja..Lagos
Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by Hadewahley(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
My Brother...I don't even know sef...if someone bangs on the gate dey won't alert you sef...I have tried that several times...
Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by dayon2012: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
You may need to forget about the myth , stories or expectations you have had in mind in time past about how your dogs would turn out. If your dog isnt a pure breed from a verified breeder and has a verified lineage, then you would have to do the job of discovering how different and special your dog is.
Your dogs are a reflection of their parents and lineage and if you dont have info about its parentage, then you would have to live with what you discover and breed the best out of them.
Now on the bark part, be patient, because they would eventually come into it and when they do , you may even get tired of it

1 Like

Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by harmargedon: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2021
Hadewahley:
Ipaja..Lagos
I'll contact you whenever I'm around that area.
Re: Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) by harmargedon: 5:52am On Oct 22, 2021
Hadewahley:
Please oh..
Oga mi

A gsd of close to 1year

A boer of 8month

can I see pics of your dogs?

(1) (Reply)

Solid 2yrs Male Brindle Boerboel For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD / Long Coat German Shepherd Available For Stud Service / Let's Know Your Kennel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.