Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Some Girls Sef - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Girls Sef (307 Views)

Where Women Dey See This Kind Mind Sef? / A Room Sef Con To Let At Shagari Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Sef by Ndukings92(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
I came to visit my cousin here in Agoo palace this evening, he called his babe and while coming she came with one beautiful friend of hers. We were drinking at Nice Touch hotel this evening and discussing things randomly, the beautiful girl start bragging and ranting on how the person that will marry her must be a Landlord. She bragged so much that I decided to know her worth and what is giving her that gut so I engaged her for a discussion, my cousin smiled and kept quiet because he knew me.
I asked her:babe are you an alumni of which institution?
Babe ans:eh? I don't understand what u mean
I asked :I mean are u a graduate of which school?
Babe ans:my brother I schooled at urban girls onitsha
I asked:which means u are not a graduate?
Babe ans:I am not
I asked :what do u do for a living?
Babe ans:sales girl 'my cousin coughed'
I asked:don't be offended, how old are u?
Babe ans:32
I asked: u have a boyfriend presently right?
Babe ans:well shaa I have
I asked:what is he doing for a living?
Babe ans:haa y all this question
I just want to know, u are looking for a landlord as a husband whereas u have nothing to bring to the table. Only beauty? School u no go, handwork u no get and money u no keep then what will attract a landlord ur way? No be even say u still be small pikin o, if u come this world as an okro seed, u don dry to be eaten, u will be kept as a seedling for next year cultivating section. Why bragging and ranting that after all girls way de marry landlords no get 2 heads, I pity for ur present boyfriend because paying Bills will kill guy man and he will be enduring because he is dating a fine girl.
At this moment my cousin no fit endure the laughter he has been hiding so he let it out, the girl begin Para o o, that am insulting her. She nearly fought me while shouting, I told her it's not an insult but an advice in disguise from an elder spokesman o o. Mellow down and work on ur self first, find something doing because Sales girl no be work. At least with ur earnings u will not only help ur self but ur boyfriend also, struggle and build something with him and by God's grace u will be able to help him become a landlord that u so desire. He no go use u play in future and he will hold u in high esteem.
Landlord fit come marry u as u wish but be prepared to be a second wife or marry a widower with grown up kids.
Beautiful babe carry vex comot go home without waiting for her friend. I told my cousin babe say I no do her friend bad o, na advice I give am na em my cousin babe shout Kingsley u get bad mouth! I even thought u are a gentleman. Na Bad Thing I Do?
Re: Some Girls Sef by Spending123: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
All of you should gettaaat angry angry

Re: Some Girls Sef by lilvicky68(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Why did you cut her dreams of marrying a landlord short? grin

(1) (Reply)

C Way Water Dispenser / What Lesson Did You Learn This Year?? / Errand Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.