Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pls Guys Help My Mummy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Guys Help My Mummy. (153 Views)

Am In The Uk I Need 2k Subscribers Pls Guys,help Me Archive It / My Mummy Just Come Carry Me And My Load Comot From HK / Guys Help Me, My Tecno W3 Phone Cant Get Formatted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys Help My Mummy. by goodoo: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
My mum has been sick for some days now and she has been to the general hospital and they made a prescription of drugs For her still d sickness hasn't gone and she also took drip still no avail,d problem is she has been complaining that her eyes are turning her dat is the only issue she has now pls guys what can she use to stop the eye turning.

(1) (Reply)

Ideas To Manage Your Small Business Finance / Art Of Listening / Golden Goose Sneakers Just

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.