Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Should I Continue With 150k Per Month Or Ask For Increment? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Continue With 150k Per Month Or Ask For Increment? (662 Views)

Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. / CBN To Punish Landlords & Schools That Ask For Dollars / The Best Business Opportunity With 150k Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With 150k Per Month Or Ask For Increment? by tenry(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2011
i am presently in my final year in the university, and i have 3million naira with a petroleum marketer in Lagos with a montly returns of 150k. I really dont have an idea of how much i should be getting montly cos i am having the feeling that this guy is cheating me, i am rounding up in school and would like to utilise this life savings profitably, pls what amount should i ask him to pay or do you know any other reliable and genuine oil dealer who can pay higher?
Re: Should I Continue With 150k Per Month Or Ask For Increment? by obynoud1: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2011
can you come to my construction company with that money and every month you go home with 230k for just 6months
Re: Should I Continue With 150k Per Month Or Ask For Increment? by tenry(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2011
pls send you details to me and let's talk.
Re: Should I Continue With 150k Per Month Or Ask For Increment? by obynoud1: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2011
icudemba NIG LTD
office address:
Zone A block 4 shop 51 ASPMDA
trade fair complex lagos.
call on 08068074793
Re: Should I Continue With 150k Per Month Or Ask For Increment? by decna: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2011
Hi,

Be wise, a bird in hand is worth more than 100 in the bush and also the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know.

Thanks.
Re: Should I Continue With 150k Per Month Or Ask For Increment? by feflo: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2011
@tenry, i have gone thru ur story and will like to advice u, you did not tell us that the monthly pay from the guy is irregular so i will assume it is regular. If that is the case i think the guy has been fair enough and 150K monthly is a very good bargain for u.
1 - ur initial capital investment of 3m is guaranteed if u decide to quit.
2.- u don't have to worry about anything, he does all the wahala involved and still pays u 150k monthly
3.- u have enough time to face ur education 100% and still makes money alongside

If u look at it critically, u will see that the guy has been fair enough and all he deserves from u is gratitude for a job well done. I doubt if u invest the money urself u'll be able to make that much.
I will advice to continue with him till u finalise ur educational career, he has become to u a devil u know that is far better than an unknown angel.

(1) (Reply)

Online Marketing / How Do You Or Your Company Dispose Of Industrial/technical Goods? / Ahmadu Bello University To Create The Most Sophisticated Campus Network In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.