Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,158 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

How To Become A Scooper News Content Writer And Earn Over $100 Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become A Scooper News Content Writer And Earn Over $100 Monthly (960 Views)

Google Will Now Pay Publishers For Their News Content / Techcrude.com Is Looking For News Content Writers / News Content Writer Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Scooper News Content Writer And Earn Over $100 Monthly by Joshuamilez: 1:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Do you know that telling tales may earn you money legally? When you first start off, I'm sure you'll face a lot of challenges. This tutorial will show you how to sign up for Scooper News and become a content writer.

It's important to remember that everyone has a story to share. It's great if you share your tale with the correct group of people. When you work as a scooper content writer, you may earn money in addition to sharing tales.
I discovered that Scooper is Africa's second most popular news platform/app, behind M-Pesa. Your article would get a large number of hits within a few hours after publication if it included no hyperbole.

Scooper allows you to earn up to $100 each month. However, it is dependent on how many articles you've written in a given month. You've published. This news site charges the same fee for every item you submit. However, in order to fully take use of our platform, you must comply with all of its regulations and restrictions. Let's get right into the meat of the article, shall we?

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE: https://www.netizenmayor.com/how-to-become-a-scooper-news-content-writer-and-earn-over-100-monthly/

Re: How To Become A Scooper News Content Writer And Earn Over $100 Monthly by olabrad: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Joshuamilez:
Do you know that telling tales may earn you money legally? When you first start off, I'm sure you'll face a lot of challenges. This tutorial will show you how to sign up for Scooper News and become a content writer.

It's important to remember that everyone has a story to share. It's great if you share your tale with the correct group of people. When you work as a scooper content writer, you may earn money in addition to sharing tales.
I discovered that Scooper is Africa's second most popular news platform/app, behind M-Pesa. Your article would get a large number of hits within a few hours after publication if it included no hyperbole.

Scooper allows you to earn up to $100 each month. However, it is dependent on how many articles you've written in a given month. You've published. This news site charges the same fee for every item you submit. However, in order to fully take use of our platform, you must comply with all of its regulations and restrictions. Let's get right into the meat of the article, shall we?

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE: https://www.netizenmayor.com/how-to-become-a-scooper-news-content-writer-and-earn-over-100-monthly/

Are you a writer on scooper news?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nanny Or Househelp Job. / 2023: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment Process / Need A Job Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.