Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) (648 Views)

100 Most Impactful NGOs And Donor Agencies To Be Unveiled At African NGO Festiva / Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by ScamHunter: 2:14am On Oct 21, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu
Of course you all know about him unless you don't live in Africa. He is the leader of the self-determination group, The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Kanu is currently on trial for treason for being an arrowhead in the quest for secession of the oil-rich South Eastern part of Nigeria. Kanu doesn't really see himself as Nigerian. That's understandable, but we add him on the list for obvious reasons.

Obafemi Awolowo
The Yoruba sage is often referred to as the best president Nigeria never had. Even the British colonialists knew that an Awolowo premiership would put the newly independent Nigerian nation on a path of progress and intentionally had him sidelined. Awo as he was fondly called was instrumental to the rise in literacy in his SW region.

Dora Akunyili
The former National Agency for Food And Drug Administration (NAFDAC) boss was a leader and public servant per excellence. She was also incorruptible in her quest at sanitizing consumables such as processed food and was the arrowhead in the fight against fake drugs. Dora is still remembered for he quest for excellence and integrity uncommon in these parts.

1 Like

Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by Sammy07: 3:40am On Oct 21, 2021
I think i agree with this post.

1 Like

Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by Itgeo: 3:58am On Oct 21, 2021
Afghan weed at work

5 Likes

Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by speaktome(m): 4:09am On Oct 21, 2021
The First and Third I know...

The second I know not...

The First is a commander in Chief, a great leader and a freedom Fighter... The world knows him very well...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

3 Likes

Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by BlowYourMind: 4:20am On Oct 21, 2021
You want to write about the uncouth monkey Kanu Nnamdi that went to Kenya after insulting Nigerian government to sleep with girls in Fendi, you added Obafemi Awolowo to drive your rubbish post, you just insulted and demean Awolowo personality by putting him in a post with a uncouth monkey and criminal, the post is delusional and mischievous, put the sage in the same post with that fugitive monkey is unwarranted, irresponsible, senseless myopic unscrupulous odious and incorrigible, you should have written about the monkey alone, the monkey is a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by tandy2013: 4:23am On Oct 21, 2021
I agree

1 Like

Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Wey DJ Switch
Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2021
BlowYourMind:
the monkey is a disaster.
A monkey your "presidency" left everything for to catch

If not that Kanu dey expose una secret before hand, which mumu dey give a disastrous monkey in another country attention cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by BlowYourMind: 4:38am On Oct 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

A monkey your "presidency" left everything for to catch

If not that Kanu dey expose una secret before hand, which mumu dey give a disastrous monkey in another country attention cheesy grin grin
You mean the presidency was the pilot that brought Kanu Nnamdi to Kenya to look for tight girls after leaving his slacky wife at UK, hehehehehe I am wondering how your ishhh will double today

3 Likes

Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by shigishege: 4:44am On Oct 21, 2021
ScamHunter:
Nnamdi Kanu
Of course you all know about him unless you don't live in Africa. He is the leader of the self-determination group, The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Kanu is currently on trial for treason for being an arrowhead in the quest for secession of the oil-rich South Eastern part of Nigeria. Kanu doesn't really see himself as Nigerian. That's understandable, but we add him on the list for obvious reasons.

Obafemi Awolowo
The Yoruba sage is often referred to as the best president Nigeria never had. Even the British colonialists knew that an Awolowo premiership would put the newly independent Nigerian nation on a path of progress and intentionally had him sidelined. Awo as he was fondly called was instrumental to the rise in literacy in his SW region.

Dora Akunyili
The former National Agency for Food And Drug Administration (NAFDAC) boss was a leader and public servant per excellence. She was also incorruptible in her quest at sanitizing consumables such as processed food and was the arrowhead in the fight against fake drugs. Dora is still remembered for he quest for excellence and integrity uncommon in these parts.

werey in disguise

2 Likes

Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by mmanwuijele: 5:49am On Oct 21, 2021
BlowYourMind:
You want to write about the uncouth monkey Kanu Nnamdi that went to Kenya after insulting Nigerian government to sleep with girls in Fendi, you added Obafemi Awolowo to drive your rubbish post, you just insulted and demean Awolowo personality by putting him in a post with a uncouth monkey and criminal, the post is delusional and mischievous, put the sage in the same post with that fugitive monkey is unwarranted, irresponsible, senseless myopic unscrupulous odious and incorrigible, you should have written about the monkey alone, the monkey is a disaster.

Now, buddy, I know your life is hard, but try and say that again without crying.
Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by helinues: 5:51am On Oct 21, 2021
What's number one doing on the list?

What impact/development has he brought to his region if not destruction.
Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by UndisputedFaith: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2021
mmanwuijele:

Now, buddy, I know your life is hard, but try and say that again without crying.
comparing yourself with others is outright nonsense, if your life is hard and you are mourning, not everyone is so unlucky and sorrowful, accept your fate if you can't change it, judging others with your problems is unnecessary, he didn't cause it.
Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by orisa37: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2021
Remove AWOLOWO AND AKIYULI FROM THE LIST. ADD OJUKWU AND AMAECHI.
Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by orisa37: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Itgeo:
Afghan weed at work

AfganEastTan is TaliBiafran.
Re: The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) by ThugCheetah(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2021
BlowYourMind:
I agree with you my Yoruba Muslim brother. Kanu remains a monkey for asking for the dissolution of our wan naijeria.. Why can't he join us in licking fulani nyansh instead of asking for freedom. I hope the monkey rots in jail forever.. inshallah grin

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Defence Staff (CDS), General Ordered 50 Generals To Resign. / Former Chief Of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Ishaya Ibrahim Iko Is Dead. / Police Arraign 5 Suspects In Connection With Cannibalism In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.