Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC (26768 Views)

Bartholomew Igwedibia: Defection Of Ifeatu Obi To APC Is Inconsequential / Implication Of Obi Kenneth Ifeatu's Defection on Godwin Maduka's Candidacy / Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by cerebralniggie1: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2021
kahal29:
There must be something this Andy Uba is doing right that is making people flock around him.
He's generous with his cookie jar
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by stinechykee: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2021
kahal29:
There must be something this Andy Uba is doing right that is making people to flock around him.
Am telling you and it will shock those that have been calling Andy Uba bad names and also how he will win this Anambra state governorship election hands down
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by Vistra40: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2021
garfield1:

Keep shut.apc coordinator in edo was ganduje my friend.no deputy defected in edo but now two have defected.it is is safe to say that apc will take anambra

If they take anambra and then what? Will that take away the fact that you buy a kg of gas at #700 today?
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by almayda: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2021
Funny but sad that,you will do the same when the opportunity presents itself.You that is shouting corruption now will call it connection tomorrow when your friend in govt invites you to come and chop.That is when you will coin it"National cake"hypocrites every where.
SmartProf:
Unlike Judas who got 30 pieces of Silver to betray his Master, Nigerian politicians don't need that much to betray or decamp, cos even 2 slices of bread and one piece of pork meat is enough for them to decamp. Maduka, after his failed political journey in this guber election will write many poems of regrets.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by Okwyjesus(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2021
zaxbash:
Na dem betrayal they thier blood

Is FFK part of them.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by stinechykee: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2021
EmekaA125:
Accord Deputy Governorship Candidate in the November 6th Anambra gubernatorial election, Chief Obi Kenneth Ifeatu has dumped the party and equally declared support for APC.

This development came barely 2 weeks to the election in the State.

He was received by the APC Candidate, Sen Dr Andy Nnamdi Ubah and hosts of other APC stalwarts in Anambra Chapter of the party.

Until his resignation, Chief Ken Ifeatu was the Deputy aspirant to Dr Godwin Maduka who is the flag bearer for Accord party in the forth coming election.
I told people that cares to listen that this Anambra state governorship election will pull surprise to so many doubters.Left for me I don't want APC in any South East States but with the kind dangerous religious politics Peter Obi and Willie Obiano brought in Anambra state trust me Andy Uba will win this governorship flat because it will between Anglicans/Pentecostal against Roman Catholic all thanks to Peter Obi and Willie Obiano religious segregation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by nick50(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2021
Validated:

Leave matter for mattias! We saw more than this in Edo State, even serving commissioners, Ward and LGA chairmen, including chairman of Obaseki ward decamping to APC. It is their way, the results will show who owns Anambra State. By then, you will realize that these are all purchased decamping without grassroot support. Who was APC campaign coordinator in Edo again? Uzodinma ... who is coordinating APC in Anambra, same person. So, why expect any difference! This strategy can only work in the North because the people are led like sheep. It does not work in a society with high level of education like Anambra or most SS and SE states
..it can only work through the Supreme Court
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by Expressking: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He is using money he should use for campaign to bribe people to decamp, he has not started campaign till now in Anambra, you can't see his poster anywhere.
My brother all na campaign o.you don't expect someone who has no hope of getting to Agu awka house to say no when something is thrown his way.make ona wait first the big ones never dey cashout,one week to election even Soludo fit decamp go APC sef.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by APCNig: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2021
kahal29:
There must be something this Andy Uba is doing right that is making people to flock around him.

Abuja money nah. Probably money from Tinubu too.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by Greatzeus(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2021
What the F lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Like seriously,we do under estimate the level that politicians can go for their self interest. All the people abusing FFK,can you see these politicians are cut from the same cloth.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by san316(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Mr obi Kenneth regretting his actions, I see him becoming politically irrelevant in Anambra state, I see APC loosing the elections.

This I have seen.

Coming from a false prophet.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by Lamasta(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2021
Them don scam Oga Maduka grin
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by OBTMOS(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Igbos and betrayer.
I think they are worst than TIV people
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by Afamed: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2021
Ayomide811:
What Ibo want in Islamic and devilish party is what I don't understand
You have not woken up from this your Islamic theory?
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by Temptee101(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
What sort of betrayal is this angry

This man has ended his Political career, he shouldn't be trusted.

Those who you sold your brother to wouldn't trust you either.

No Nigerian politician is to be trusted.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by Felixtuta(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2021
kahal29:

He is a faithful servant to the power at the center and so the center has decided to settle him with Anambra State. The same State his brother under his watch kidnapped a sitting governor grin grin cool
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by ThatFairGuy: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2021
In exemption of our incoming president, Adekunle
Temptee101:

No Nigerian politician is to be trusted.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2021
EmekaA125:
Accord Deputy Governorship Candidate in the November 6th Anambra gubernatorial election, Chief Obi Kenneth Ifeatu has dumped the party and equally declared support for APC.

This development came barely 2 weeks to the election in the State.

He was received by the APC Candidate, Sen Dr Andy Nnamdi Ubah and hosts of other APC stalwarts in Anambra Chapter of the party.

Until his resignation, Chief Ken Ifeatu was the Deputy aspirant to Dr Godwin Maduka who is the flag bearer for Accord party in the forth coming election.
FFK really has so many colleagues and students all over the Zoo! All these ashawo polithiefians!
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by tonyashburton: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2021
His confidence comes from his belief that the federal authorities will back his quest to subvert the election results if necessary.
kahal29:
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by Yankee101: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2021
I pity Maduka
Dem go finish your yankee money
They know you'll win if it's free and fair
But it never is in naija
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by EmekaA125(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Alex reports what are you waiting for ?
Hahahaha
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by IfnobeGod20: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2021
Ayomide811:
What Ibo want in Islamic and devilish party is what I don't understand
R
This is one of the reason why ibo man can not be trusted to become the Zoo president
What Ibo has been doing with the angel PDP that has sold their destinies to China chun kun but still fixed with them?
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by EmekaA125(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2021
Awoo88:
Apc sabi seduce people . Wetin dem dey promise them I no understand.
Kudi, Ego, Owo grin grin
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by naijaman2225(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2021
SmartProf:
Unlike Judas who got 30 pieces of Silver to betray his Master, Nigerian politicians don't need that much to betray or decamp, cos even 2 slices of bread and one piece of pork meat is enough for them to decamp. Maduka, after his failed political journey in this guber election will write many poems of regrets.
ARBEG, NOR KEE ME WITH LAFF.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by dapolaw(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2021
So didn't Peter Obi too betrayed his master when decamped from APGA to PDP?

SmartProf:
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by Benitoh: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2021
kahal29:

Only if you know how desperate and how much APC is willing to dish out just to rig this election, you will be s shocked. Apc is buying everything and everyone that is buyable. Our money is talking..
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by nzeobi(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2021
kahal29:

He is doing anything right, he is paying hoa 200 million, hor 1 billion and paying people heavily to join his party.

Have you ever seen him campaigning or heard his jingle on radio.

He is already budgeting 200k per polling booth
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by nzeobi(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2021
dapolaw:
So didn't Peter Obi too betrayed his master when decamped from APGA to PDP?

Which Master are you talking
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by alizma: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
What sort of betrayal is this angry

This man has ended his Political career, he shouldn't be trusted.

Those who you sold your brother to wouldn't trust you either.
I laughed when I see this kind of messages.
He shouldn't be trusted by who, how did you know that his political career has ended?
What some of you don't know is that most of these guys successfully accomplished political assignment when things like this happened. That is, he may have been plotted there from the onset. Just look at FFK, I had wondered severally the way the guy continued to attack Buhari and his government but now I get the picture clearly, FFK was on an assignment all this while.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by ThatFairGuy: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2021
No, FFK wasn't. He has always been like that. That's if you follow Nigeria Politics proceedings
alizma:

I laughed when I see this kind of messages.
He shouldn't be trusted by who, how did you know that his political career has ended?
What some of you don't know is that most of these guys successfully accomplished political assignment when things like this happened. That is, he may have been plotted there from the onset. Just look at FFK, I had wondered severally the way the guy continued to attack Buhari and his government but now I get the picture clearly, FFK was on an assignment all this while.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by Solsix(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2021
kahal29:
Nothing except buying them, they don care about the mass
Re: Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC by Rupertek: 9:17am On Oct 21, 2021
SmartProf:
Consolation of wailers. Will he not write poem of regret in accord party? Were you expecting them to win the governorship? Fact is that the man is simply pragmatic, he has seen where the pendulum is swinging to. You social media voters are just ignorant haters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wins Hearts Of Royal Fathers, Politicians, Business Leaders, & Others / Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria / Bags Branded With Labor Party Logo Are For Sharing Soap Not Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.