Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Life Of A BTC Chairman - Fictional Dairy Of A Crytpo Hustler - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A BTC Chairman - Fictional Dairy Of A Crytpo Hustler (1326 Views)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of A BTC Chairman - Fictional Dairy Of A Crytpo Hustler by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2021
PANDORA PAPERS

Chop alone people.
All dis one Dem dey do so...............
I go just leave my money for BTC, shikena

Do you know someone can be working around with cool $500million stored as BTC in a wallet on a phone, no bank, no charges, no Pandora papers, funny thing the wallet can be installed on a simple tecno D8 worth less than $100?

Dey do dorime things up and dan, dey turn to master flex every where.

But, if you jam guys wey browse you beta slap,.............
Remember to run with the phone oh?
Na $500milla dey inside
Re: Life Of A BTC Chairman - Fictional Dairy Of A Crytpo Hustler by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2021
STAKING

Just staked 50000 RDD

Even the phone Tenco BB2 know say e dey work. Despite been an Android 8.0, 1GB RAM phone, using cryptotab makes it to buffer every few minutes.

RDD/USD rate is 0.002, but it has a very fast block rate of 1min so staking can increase your value by 5% yearly.

That one come mean say if I want get dorime of $100 every day, I need to stake reach 5000000RDD

This phone wan blow now.

I don enter faucet level dey collect like political thug wey dey stamp ballot papers

Bots they ping every minute

Ptc, offerwalls surveys make we dey go

Dorime must sure
Re: Life Of A BTC Chairman - Fictional Dairy Of A Crytpo Hustler by damdam995(m): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
Interesting. I hope I'd be able to grasp one or two things.
Re: Life Of A BTC Chairman - Fictional Dairy Of A Crytpo Hustler by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
E-NAIRA

dozed off high,.........

Then, this nigga runs in, Bros, Bros, Bros, I don hammer ! grin !?! shocked
Government dey dash boys BTC,......

Hen!!!! For this our own nungu?

Which dey e start?

Dem say make we download e-naira say government don dey use am sell BTC............

............. government go learn hacking from boys, Dem never see.

Chei, embarassed
When me and DJ Cuppy don nearly kiss after saying I do for Dubai, this MU² come wake me come back poverty with upside-down information

Despite the hype, e-naira is not crypto currency.
There is a big difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies.
The fact we use PayPal, netteller, swift, wise and even western union it does not make them crypto currency, inclusive of the e-naira they are all termed digital currencies, funds used in digital space.
E-naira is digital money, your physical hustle turned to digital cash for you to use online. Same as Opay or branch or carbon.
What makes e-naira unique is the owner, FGN.
Kudos to the CBN team which taught up the idea, because it is a way to reduce the bills to of printing money all the time.

But Guy, if you think say you wan hack am, remember say there has been no successful bank hack in Nigeria without an insider,......... And they always get caught.
You go try am say na BTC, na FGN with government bangle go dey find you up and down.

Yeye

Make I go beg DJ Cuppy about this nansene
Re: Life Of A BTC Chairman - Fictional Dairy Of A Crytpo Hustler by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 09, 2021
WORK FROM HOME

Na scam joor!!!
School na scam! You no see say from primary 1 dem go dey teach you 1,2,3, but as you enter SS1 e turn to ax²+bx+c=0
How a,b,c take enter maths?

See BTC chairman, just dey house dey make money dey dorime up and dan.

Money can be acquired in 3 ways
Actively via
- working for it ( businessmen, traders, e.t.c)
- earning it ( salaries)
Passively via
- gifts or handouts

When you look at our country today,
Present conditions have made active income horrible, how many business owners/salary earners can actually be happy about their earnings before taxes not to talk about after it.

What if I tell you, cryptocurrenies have a way of turning passive income to active income?
Spending time on PTCs, Faucets and short links which are coin handouts can be used to rake in substantial amounts which can then be used on DEFi, Staking and Wrapping to generate income actively.

So next time you see Bros pressing his phone, ask am how e dey do am,
Before person enemy label person Yahoo Boy turn person to prayer point
Re: Life Of A BTC Chairman - Fictional Dairy Of A Crytpo Hustler by Derende(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Nice concept. Only the wise with a very high IQ can understand
Re: Life Of A BTC Chairman - Fictional Dairy Of A Crytpo Hustler by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
SIT AT HOME

Went to DJ cuppys house to invite her home.

Needed to get on the next cloud,..........

Having issues with pancakeswap, sushiswap and apeswap,.......

Metamask is on fire..........

Suddenly this 2 "Iron must obey" guys crash into my cartel and disrupt my spiritual flow,.....

Bros! e don happen......
Brafiacoin don enter market.
Ojukwu talk say when e die, make Dem deposit him property for world bank to take start brafiacoin,........
even IPOB say na so we go dey trade and earn money for the sit at home,.......

Chei!!!!
My country?!?!
We dey Waka with our head?

There are many memecoins in the market of which dogecoin is the most popular.
The most fluid are those using proof of stake consensus or those on the Binance Smart Chain, getting as much as 120% annual returns.
Banano(BAN)/USD is 0.02 but wBAN/USD is 1.9
apeswap/USD is 2.0
Small change abi?
But when 5 faucets give you 2BAN daily and a startup investment of NGN100,000, Where do you think your worth would be in 6 months.

A coin can only gain traction if it is accepted by users as a medium of exchange, if not it can not survive, examples are Petro, Trump coin and Putin coin.

So if una like make una all go deposit una property for world bank, Dem go thank una well well for the contribution wey una bring come.

Where DJ cuppy joor,........
I wan dey go house, cartel don spoil,......
I must put fence for dis cartel, before mazi ebuka come bring hin own
Re: Life Of A BTC Chairman - Fictional Dairy Of A Crytpo Hustler by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2021
INFLATION

for some days now, I noticed my phone had started to slow down,.........
171apps,......
.....,minus follow come chrome, Google and other standard apps

Crypto wan kill the phone,......

Off to otigba, put 50,000 for pocket, dress to kill (BTC Chairman format), spray half bottle of body spray ( at least before sun and danfo bus take some of the scent, some go still reach carry go come back),........

When deciding to go into cryptocurrencies, the quality and size of your mobile device matters alot.
Back track to 2018, when BTC was still CPU mimeable, and lighting and polygon networks were still visions sent from heaven.
One could just easily download minergate and monero miner + nano miner and at the same time still open the ethereum block chain and earn Gas.

Fast forward 3 years,........
That phone go physically catch fire for ya hand if you try am now.

Na wa oh!?!?!!!

and jubril say make we go farm to make extra money!!!!

This story go get part 2,........

....., Just pray say make civilian and government browsing no go enter the issue,......

Hmmmm,
BTC CHAIRMAN
Re: Life Of A BTC Chairman - Fictional Dairy Of A Crytpo Hustler by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2021
GREENER PASTURES

Believe it or not, most BTC Chairmen are "PhyscKolo",............

The IQ needed to sit-down, break and understand DEFi contracts, warpping, farming and so many more no be here,.....
Forex na Primary 1 maths for where Dem dey,

Back track to 2005, my PhyscKolo kick in,.........
I need to move common from this nugnu, e be like say ijoba no go favour again,..........
So I started to look for where to go,.....

I come see some free trips online,........
E be like say I go play fast one for here.

So
MARS 1.................... I sign up

INSPIRATION 4 ....... I sign up

DEARMOON............. I sign up

Dem never still select me up till today,......

If I tell DJ cuppy say na God's own country I wan go, she go jus smile,..........

But if I tell am say na Mars I dey go,.......
Abeg how you see am?!?!

As a BTC CHAIRMAN wink
Re: Life Of A BTC Chairman - Fictional Dairy Of A Crytpo Hustler by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
DDOS ATTACK

Find myself having to defend a website/mircowallet despite having no links with them.
To all those who asked questions,.......

DDoS meaning: What is DDoS?
Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks are a subclass of denial of service (DoS) attacks. A DDoS attack involves multiple connected online devices, collectively known as a botnet, which are used to overwhelm a target website with fake traffic

In simple English, is means that a server hosting a site received so much instructions from millions of IP addresses at once.

Notice i did not use many computers, .......
Which means with the right botnet you can send 1 million different messages via 1 million IP addresses via 1 computer.

Why?

Unlike other kinds of cyberattacks, DDoS assaults don’t attempt to breach your security perimeter. Rather, a DDoS attack aims to make your website and servers unavailable to legitimate users. DDoS can also be used as a smokescreen for other malicious activities and to take down security appliances, breaching the target’s security perimeter.

So while waiting for that site to come up, remember it may be either an exit scam, hacking attempt or just plain network issues.

The best way to avoid investment losses is to spread them over many institutions. It would not harm you to have some form of written record for your investment to keep track.
Also check for financial insurance and cryptocurrency custodian services just in case of attempted hacks.
Good examples are nexo, xapo and some proof-of-stake-as-a-service POSS sites/wallets

(1) (Reply)

Love Conquers All / "roots" By Alex Haley / Public Petition: Seun Unban Sisikill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.