Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Turkey Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Embassy (1268 Views)

220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / A Day At The Nigerian Embassy In New York - Let Us Laugh Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey Embassy by olaoluwa13: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2011
Hello NL, is anybody here that has full knowledge on how to get turkey visa,i mean there requirement,place to visit,minimum balance dat shld be in my bank statement,.
Re: Turkey Embassy by yemmy27: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2011
Yes I know how to get Turkish visa.are you going there for business or tourist ,when i know this then i can tell you how much needed to be on your account.
Re: Turkey Embassy by olaoluwa13: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2011
Thank you yemmy,i need tourist visa,and pls kindly giv me ur e mail i won ask you sumtin
Re: Turkey Embassy by radna: 6:50am On Jun 16, 2011
There are many places to see and many things to do in Turkey. All depends how long you are going to stay, when and where are you going.

If you are planning to visit Istanbul, there are many historical places to see,
bosphorous is amazing,
Istiklal Street is best for night life,
you should prefer metro, tramvay and vapur for transportation,
people are friendly for tourists but little bit carefull with black men(because many black men work for drug business in Turkey)!
quite safe country, but be carefull in solitary streets in night time,
98% of population is muslim and they have strong culture and traditions.

Turkey and specially Istanbul is too expensive because of huge taxes on all kind of stuff. You never try taxi, public transportation is the best.
Re: Turkey Embassy by kenlala: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2011
please i will like to visit turkey for biz,what items are better off there to bring to nija for sale?
Re: Turkey Embassy by radna: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2011
Turkey is one of the most expensive country. They pay 990N for 1 lt fuel, 1650N for one pack cigarette, 600N for a bottle of beer, everything are too expensive. May be you can buy some soft goods cheaper than Nigeria, but you need someone to guide you. Istanbul is too big City(population 17 million) and full of smart traders whom are looking to snatch money from amateur traders, as it is similar in Lagos.
Re: Turkey Embassy by iz2much: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
bira na 2.5TL and average of 3TL depends on where u buy. dont drink in Pub. its expensive. drink in your house
Re: Turkey Embassy by dahree: 3:13am On Aug 07, 2012
Pls will EMU snd names 2 turkey embassay

(1) (Reply)

Botswana Tourist Visa Requirement / Army general crushed to death in gory accident *GRAPHIC PICTURE* / Have Never Travelled Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.