Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

BIAFRANS ARE ARROGANTLY IGNORANT–“BIAFRA” FAILS FOR FREEDOM YET THEY HOLD TO IT! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRANS ARE ARROGANTLY IGNORANT–“BIAFRA” FAILS FOR FREEDOM YET THEY HOLD TO IT! (252 Views)

Bugaje: "Lagos Boys' arrogantly Misled Tinubu On Niger Crisis / Rivers Demands ₦5 Million From Political Parties Before They Hold Rallies / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRANS ARE ARROGANTLY IGNORANT–“BIAFRA” FAILS FOR FREEDOM YET THEY HOLD TO IT! by DeltaFire: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2021
BIAFRANS TRULY ARE ARROGANTLY IGNORANT – “BIAFRA” FAILS FOR FREEDOM YET THEY HOLD TO IT!

It is a marvel to behold!

A group of people seeking freedom under the word Biafra, are told that under UN law that word Biafra cannot get them freedom because it has no definite map, so they should just use the word SELF-DETERMINATION in its place. However like m0r0ns, these Biafrans still hold to the word Biafra that will deny them freedom. Is this not m0r0nity of the highest order!

Those Biafrans abroad are truly not interested in any Biafra. They are using all their might to get citizenship of Germany or USA or Canada. They know that if Igbo land is terrorised by IPOB gang of terrorists it will be so very easier to get their Oyeebo citizenship settled. This is the truth. All the IPOB in abroad will not do any sit at home because they have rejected Nigeria and want their new home to be with Oyeebo. My cousin is in abroad as a fake IPOB. He tells me what happens. His only desire is to get his papers because he will not return to Africa again. He said that it is only the coordinators who push IPOB there because they make money from IPOB scam, and they can scare the IPOB gang members who took oath to come out for protest or the juju will affect their children.

The worst thing to be is a Biafran. It is someone who is so very ignorant and so very arrogant that he is his own enemy. Imagine! You Biafrans cannot reason at all at all. The word Biafra prevents you getting your freedom yet like a m0r0n you hold it. God Almighty must hate you very much to have given you such a useless spirit.

[i]From WhatsApp pos[/i]t:

Great darkness has covered the eyes of many... they won't see.

So we move without them.

Proverbs 12:15. The way of a fool is right in his own , but he who to counsel is wise.

The word Biafra is an enigma/problem to our neighbors... Ijaw, Ogoni, Edo, Efik, Delta, Ogoja, Annang etc.
It is difficult for those of us from these areas to understand, why we should be grouped with those agitating for such a mystery called Biafra.
If we do not want a repeat of 1967-70... kindly drop the puzzle called Biafra.
When we succeed in getting back our Sovereignty from the Fulani Caliphate, you may adopt Biafra às the Igbo Nation.

But, till then for peace sake let that name be in the cooler.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: BIAFRANS ARE ARROGANTLY IGNORANT–“BIAFRA” FAILS FOR FREEDOM YET THEY HOLD TO IT! by mrvitalis(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2021
DeltaFire:
BIAFRANS TRULY ARE ARROGANTLY IGNORANT – “BIAFRA” FAILS FOR FREEDOM YET THEY HOLD TO IT!

It is a marvel to behold!

A group of people seeking freedom under the word Biafra, are told that under UN law that word Biafra cannot get them freedom because it has no definite map, so they should just use the word SELF-DETERMINATION in its place. However like m0r0ns, these Biafrans still hold to the word Biafra that will deny them freedom. Is this not m0r0nity of the highest order!

Those Biafrans abroad are truly not interested in any Biafra. They are using all their might to get citizenship of Germany or USA or Canada. They know that if Igbo land is terrorised by IPOB gang of terrorists it will be so very easier to get their Oyeebo citizenship settled. This is the truth. All the IPOB in abroad will not do any sit at home because they have rejected Nigeria and want their new home to be with Oyeebo. My cousin is in abroad as a fake IPOB. He tells me what happens. His only desire is to get his papers because he will not return to Africa again. He said that it is only the coordinators who push IPOB there because they make money from IPOB scam, and they can scare the IPOB gang members who took oath to come out for protest or the juju will affect their children.

The worst thing to be is a Biafran. It is someone who is so very ignorant and so very arrogant that he is his own enemy. Imagine! You Biafrans cannot reason at all at all. The word Biafra prevents you getting your freedom yet like a m0r0n you hold it. God Almighty must hate you very much to have given you such a useless spirit.

[i]From WhatsApp pos[/i]t:

Great darkness has covered the eyes of many... they won't see.

So we move without them.

Proverbs 12:15. The way of a fool is right in his own , but he who to counsel is wise.

The word Biafra is an enigma/problem to our neighbors... Ijaw, Ogoni, Edo, Efik, Delta, Ogoja, Annang etc.
It is difficult for those of us from these areas to understand, why we should be grouped with those agitating for such a mystery called Biafra.
If we do not want a repeat of 1967-70... kindly drop the puzzle called Biafra.
When we succeed in getting back our Sovereignty from the Fulani Caliphate, you may adopt Biafra às the Igbo Nation.

But, till then for peace sake let that name be in the cooler.
A word is enough for the wise.

Biafra is an only Igbo nation we don't what minorities how is that difficult to understand
Re: BIAFRANS ARE ARROGANTLY IGNORANT–“BIAFRA” FAILS FOR FREEDOM YET THEY HOLD TO IT! by Dymaco(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2021
One Nigeria unity beggars. The stage is now set. Carry your bambi lala plate come. One Nigeria na by force?
Re: BIAFRANS ARE ARROGANTLY IGNORANT–“BIAFRA” FAILS FOR FREEDOM YET THEY HOLD TO IT! by klonboi: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy
keep googling and posting shit
Re: BIAFRANS ARE ARROGANTLY IGNORANT–“BIAFRA” FAILS FOR FREEDOM YET THEY HOLD TO IT! by Qtrpst4: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Of all the junkies paid to talk rubbish on NL, you are next to the lowest, very low IQ looking for attention.
Cry harder
Re: BIAFRANS ARE ARROGANTLY IGNORANT–“BIAFRA” FAILS FOR FREEDOM YET THEY HOLD TO IT! by Staypositive: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
It is well....

Mumu calling others ignorant....
I swear e no go better for any one who voted Buhari and his stupid illiterate supporters...

Make una check well Buhari supporters no dey get sense...

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo, Lauds INEC, Security Agencies / The Nigerian Civil Service Is Actually F*ck£d! / Nigerian Judicial Panel Condemns 2020 Lekki Toll Gate Shooting As 'a Massacre'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.