Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

#endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” (583 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” by Polymerization: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2021
#EndSARSMemorial: “A week ago I was in heaven (Canada), today I’m in hell” – Man who was arrested while granting interview to newsmen speaks

A certain Mr Patrick Osagie Eholor, who was arrested during the EndSARS Memorial on 20th October 2021 while speaking to newsmen has spoken up after regaining his freedom.

The man had previously been arrested while speaking about the injustice and intimidation suffered by Nigerian youths, but along the line, personnel of the Nigeria Police Force bounced hard on him and forcefully took him away despite the cameras.

In a recent development, having regained freedom, he narrated his ordeal within the few hours he was in Police Custody. He also showed off his phone screen which was damaged in the course of the arrest.

He also noted that he’s glad to have been arrested as this served as an eye-opener to the inhumane treatment meted out on the youths by the police.

Watch the video below:
https://loadedpulse.com/endsarsmemorial-a-week-ago-i-was-in-heaven-canada-today-im-in-hell-man-who-was-arrested-while-granting-interview-to-newsmen-speaks-video/

Re: #endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” by JuanJO(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Good
Re: #endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” by WibusJaga: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2021

“A week ago I was in heaven (Canada), today I’m in hell”

Welcome to hell my guy. We have been Suffering & Smiling here in hell for ages. cheesy

1 Like

Re: #endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2021
grin
Re: #endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” by MMempire(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2021
Hell indeed. Naija my corntree (country).
Re: #endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” by EdoDefence: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2021
Brave Ẹdo man

This zoo is already expired, let's to go our different countries

Re: #endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” by johnmartus(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2021
Which country do you want to go.The last time checked the total population of edo is 2m .
EdoDefence:
Brave Ẹdo man

This zoo is already expired, let's to go our different countries
Re: #endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” by EdoDefence: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2021
johnmartus:
Which country do you want to go.The last time checked the total population of edo is 2m .

It's left for you to say the number of people the Ẹdo nation is, it's no gonna make us flinch, nor be you go tell us our population.

As for the nation we want and we will get, it's simple. That's Sovereign Kingdom of Benin

Re: #endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” by johnmartus(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2021
And to who you are really speak for? Because last time I check the good edo people are still much believe in Nigeria than anything.
EdoDefence:

It's left for you to say the number of people the Ẹdo nation is, it's no gonna make us flinch, nor be you go tell us our population.

As for the nation we want and we will get, it's simple. That's Sovereign Kingdom of Benin
Re: #endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” by EdoDefence: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2021
johnmartus:
And to who you are really speak for? Because last time I check the good edo people are still much believe in Nigeria than anything.

Then you know nothing about Ẹdo people.
Re: #endsarsmemorial: “A Week Ago I Was In Heaven (canada), Today I’m In Hell” by sapientia(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2021
If you are in Nigeria but always support FG and the police

No problem

It will get to you one day

(1) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Disowns Herdsmen Over Killing Of Female Farmer In Enugu / FFK Mentions The 5 Horns That Owns The Destiny Of Nigeria, Do You Agree? / Zamfara Bandit Leader Turji Gives Conditions To Accept Negotiation With Gov. Mat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.