Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Facebook Launches New Digital Wallet Novi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Launches New Digital Wallet Novi (450 Views)

Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) / Facebook Launches New Messenger- Messenger 4 / Facebook Launches The Ai-powered Facebook Portal And Portal Plus For Video Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Launches New Digital Wallet Novi by postbox: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2021
Facebook finally launched its new digital wallet for cryptocurrencies called Novi and it partnered with Paxos and Coinbase to help with the logistics.

The pilot program allows facebook users send and receive money “instantly, securely, and with no fees” using the Paxos stablecoin, in partnership with Coinbase (which will be serving as the custody partner that holds the actual funds for the pilot).

According to Facebook’s David Marcus, the head of F2 (Facebook Financial), the pilot is meant to “test core feature functions, and operational capabilities in customer care and compliance,” in addition to trying to demonstrate a viable use of stablecoins for payments.

Remittances are a critical way to achieve financial inclusion. Today, we’re rolling out a small pilot of the @Novi digital wallet app in two countries — the US and Guatemala. People can send and receive money instantly, securely, and with no fees.

The company said that a limited number of users can install Novi via the Google Play and Apple App Store.

Users can send money anywhere in the world seamlessly with no fees. The new development will serve as an open door for other social media outlets to integrate digital technology.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2021/10/20/facebook-launches-new-digital-wallet-novi/

Re: Facebook Launches New Digital Wallet Novi by sunshineV(f): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
G4 boys student will be pleased af lmao
Re: Facebook Launches New Digital Wallet Novi by riksss: 4:25am On Oct 25, 2021
I never liked to lose my money, so I rarely use any programs for payment on the Internet or payment systems, besides paper. But sometimes I don't have enough opportunities for online payment or, for example, secure storage of cryptocurrency online. I was able to find a solution to this problem when I found offers from fintech app development companies on the Internet. Here you can really find a quality development service that you can get at a pleasant price.
Re: Facebook Launches New Digital Wallet Novi by Merc505: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2021
Clean Update!

RDP Location: Guatemala
Facebook Accounts: 10
Minimum Cashout: $20k.

The Life of a Nuclear Bomber.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Inbook X2 Review / What are the cheaper Model Of Samsung Smart Phones In The Market / Any Oppo, Vivo, Nokia, Lg,sam Or Transsion Phone With 3gb For 45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.