Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Make Peace Or Opt Out — PDP Elders In Edo Tell Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Peace Or Opt Out — PDP Elders In Edo Tell Obaseki (278 Views)

PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike / Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting / Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Peace Or Opt Out — PDP Elders In Edo Tell Obaseki by Joetota: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2021
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has been adviced to make peace with elders of his party, the People’s Democratic Party(PDP) or opt out of the party.

The advice is said to have come from an elder of the party (name withheld) that hails from the Central Senatorial zone of the State while engaged in an elders’ meeting of the party which Governor Obaseki also attended.

The elder of the party while addressing the governo was reported as saying, “Governor Obaseki, you should do all you can to make peace with the old members of the PDP so that this harmonisation that you’re talking about can be easily done.

“The people you’re saying should be told to step down so that those he brought from the All Progressives Congress (APC) can be fully integrated into the PDP.

“We all went round the 192 wards in Edo State to sell you to the voters only for you to win and start lifting your shoulders higher than every other party member’s own.

“PDP can never accept that. We are a well organised and disciplined political party. You were not always this arrogant. I guess it is your deputy (Comrade Philip Shaibu) and some few others that are advising you wrongly.

“For your information, I have over forty years experience as a politician and I can say with all sense of responsibility and humility that I am very good at conflict resolution.”

Re: Make Peace Or Opt Out — PDP Elders In Edo Tell Obaseki by aremuforlife(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2021
Efi niwa.

(1) (Reply)

Vanguard News.gunmen Attack Oyo Prison, Free All Prisoners / Anambra Election: IGP Deploys Two Digs, Five Aigs, 14 Cps, 31 Dcps, 48 Acps / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Begs IPOB Over Sit-at-home Order, Calls On Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.