Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

How You Can Become A Better Person In Your Life And Career Or Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Become A Better Person In Your Life And Career Or Business (138 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Become A Better Person In Your Life And Career Or Business by samayansola(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dear Friend,

I assume you are reading this post because you want to be better in the things you do, your career, profession and life in general.

Trust me, I really want too.

Life has its many obstacles and challenges. You need to be deliberate about what you want to achieve.

Therefore as a business owner, entrepreneur, I'll advice you to think on these things below to help you scale your business and grow it exponentially.

1. Focus on doing the Right things everyday
You must note that Activity is not equal to efficiency.

2. Focus on doing the Right things at the Right time
What out for things that could take your time if you are not cautious.

3. Focus on doing the most important things first everyday
This is the principle of first things first

4. Focus on how you do those things
▪︎Is it time consuming?
▪︎Can you do it another time if it doesn't worth it?
▪︎Is it something you can delegate to another person?

5. Focus on using the Right People to do the Right things. [b][/b]

I learn the method below here in 'The Boron Letters by Sir Gary Halbert'

▪︎Do Urgent and Important things first
Example: Finishing a client project

▪︎Schedule Not Urgent and Important things
Example: Networking

▪︎Delegate Urgent but Not Important things
Example: Meal Preparation

▪︎ Delete Not Urgent and Not Important things
Example: Watching unnecessary movies that can't help you or your business

I hope this piece below helps you as a person or business owner.

Feel free to ask questions in the comment section below.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Borrowing To Fund Petrol Subsidy / The New Mobile Money Cashless Policy Service Approved By CBN / Sheet Metal Fabrication – Marking A Difference In The Manufacturing Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.