Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Do You Cope Living In Countries Without Human Rights (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Cope Living In Countries Without Human Rights (photo) (416 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Nigerians Can Now Travel Across 160 Countries Without Visa / 30,000 Salary Earners: How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope Living In Countries Without Human Rights (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
The truth is that freedom is life and it feels so good to live in a country with human rights, freedom of speech,equality and the rule of law, I always say this, in Brazil the Supreme Court can overturn anything the president does that is against the constitution of Brazil, this can’t happen in my home country so this means a lot to me, Brazil is a free country and the freedom with enjoy here is crazy, I told you all in Brazil you can drink your beer inside a bus, I love Brazil, how do you cope living in countries without human rights and freedom of speech, we have many of our brothers and sisters living in those kinds of countries. For those living in free countries cherish it with your life.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/how-do-you-cope-living-in-countries.html?m=1

Cc: Mynd44
Re: How Do You Cope Living In Countries Without Human Rights (photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
We all saw what happened during the end Sars anniversary or even the main end ears event, nobody have been charged

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Living In Countries Without Human Rights (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
Very important

Re: How Do You Cope Living In Countries Without Human Rights (photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
The truth is that freedom is life and it feels so good to live in a country with human rights, freedom of speech,equality and the rule of law, I always say this, in Brazil the Supreme Court can overturn anything the president does that is against the constitution of Brazil, this can’t happen in my home country so this means a lot to me, Brazil is a free country and the freedom with enjoy here is crazy, I told you all in Brazil you can drink your beer inside a bus, I love Brazil, how do you cope living in countries without human rights and freedom of speech, we have many of our brothers and sisters living in those kinds of countries. For those living in free countries cherish it with your life.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/how-do-you-cope-living-in-countries.html?m=1
We need to have very strong Judiciary in Nigeria.

I read an article on Nairaland front page about landlord in Magodo/Shangisha reporting the Lagos State Government to the Federal Government. The Supreme Court pass a judgement in their favour, yet, the Lagos state government have not comply with the ruling.

This should be unacceptable. If everybody start choosing the laws go follow, it will lead to lawlessness in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Living In Countries Without Human Rights (photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

I read an article on Nairaland front page about landlord in Magodo/Shangisha reporting the Lagos State Government to the Federal Government. The Supreme Court pass a judgement in their favour, yet, the Lagos state government have not comply with the ruling.

This should be unacceptable. If everybody start choosing the laws go follow, it will lead to lawlessness in Nigeria.

You are right, a lawless society is bad
Re: How Do You Cope Living In Countries Without Human Rights (photo) by Staypositive: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Ma gee

You are senseless, abi fulanis terrorist and bandits your brothers obey the law.....
Are fulanis and bandits not lawless in this country....

No allow me strow stone for that your coconut head....
Re: How Do You Cope Living In Countries Without Human Rights (photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

You are senseless, abi fulanis terrorist and bandits your brothers obey the law.....
Are fulanis and bandits not lawless in this country....

No allow me strow stone for that your coconut head....
grin

Olori pelebe Omo nna

(1) (Reply)

Politician Under EFCC Investigation Appointed To Lead A Committee On Anti Corrup / Gov Abubakar Sani Bello Visits Kano State, Condoles With The Family Of Dangote / Understanding The New Shadow Of Buhari At NEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.