Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Are Some Ways To Start A Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are Some Ways To Start A Business? (174 Views)

Here Are Some ways That Google Map Citations Can Enhance Business Growth. / Some Ways To Help You Earn Daily In Nigeria / A Business Plan On Establishment Of A Photo Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Ways To Start A Business? by amona(m): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
It is important to identify the what, why, who, where, when and how of your business before venturing into it and when it is running.
Why do I want to start a business?

There is a high tendency that what you intend is not new and if it is, competition will arise, what problem do you want to solve with your product/service that will give you a competitive edge.

Ask yourself why!

Am I ready to devote the necessary time and resources?

Ask entrepreneurs and they will tell you that having a business is not a bed of roses. Are you ready for the journey?

What are my financial goals, both personally and for the business?
This is especially necessary if you must sustain your business

How will I sustain this business?

This is necessary to set your long term goals. Where do you see your business in the next decade? Asking this question will inform your marketing strategy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We help Entrepreneurs and corporate bodies increase their visibility and boost sales using HIGH LEVEL Graphics Designs solutions and creative branding strategies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1) (Reply)

Inquiries On The Pros And Cons Involved In Importing From Aliexpress/ Alibaba / Who Has Verified Usa Fiverr Account For Sale / How To Buy And Order Things On Jumia Black Friday 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.