Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

See What People Mean When They Say Money Is The Root Of All Evil ❗❗❗❗ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What People Mean When They Say Money Is The Root Of All Evil ❗❗❗❗ (215 Views)

What People Are Saying About Dr. Linda Iheme / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What People Mean When They Say Money Is The Root Of All Evil ❗❗❗❗ by Dagurumindset: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
yes , money is the root of all evil and if you have ever said that before .... you are right

if money is not the root of all evil ... how come all those politicans are hidding money from the masses

why is buhari not boarded about the masses ??

people are killing and stealing from each other because of money

yes , again you are right money is the root of all evil

but let me tell you a secret you haven't heard before

are you ready

lack of money is the main cause of all evil

not money itself .... money is good and it is your duty to have it

imagine this , how can you pay your bills if you don't have money

if you a guy , your love to a lady is not complete without money ..... shey I dey lie

and also to the ladies ..... you don't want to date a broke guy either .... who he help

but hear this .... below is a secret , that I am sharing for free if you read to the end

if you want to make money especially online ... don't do any stupid Ponzi scheme or anything related to that

where you have to bring your family members and other people you know

instead do this ���

learn a skill and use it to work for foreign client and get paid in dollars ( not naira )

a skill can be any skill but it must not be puff puff making ��

I mean an high income skill

skills like Copywriting , Digital marketing , graphic designing And the likes

you don't need a laptop to start , your phone is enough

below is a free webinar that will not only teach you 1 skill or 2 skills but

14 skills ..... all for free for your access if you message me using this number below

not only that you get 6 badass proven ways to make your first million as a Nigerian

this 6 proven ways when followed can make you a millionaire

so what are you waiting for ... message me

PS: the link for the webinar is available for the first 10 people that will message me , after that no more entry ...

message now to be among the 10 people to get the free webinar ...

send a message now

Re: See What People Mean When They Say Money Is The Root Of All Evil ❗❗❗❗ by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Money in itself is not the root of all evil, it is the LOVE of money. Nice ad though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

90% Of Men Won't F*ck More Than 200 B*tches / Maritime Expert, Greatson Victor Becomes Management And Leadership Member In USA / Secure Your Future International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.