Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How To Land Big Contracts If Even It Is Your First Time Of Bidding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Land Big Contracts If Even It Is Your First Time Of Bidding (207 Views)

Invalidation Of $2.4bn Forward Contracts By The CBN: Manufacturers' Fate Unknown / Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Land Big Contracts If Even It Is Your First Time Of Bidding by Josephluke(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
I GOT MY FIRST BIG CONTRACT ONLY AFTER APPLYING THE SECRET OF CONTRACT BIDDING

Before this secret I had bided for many contracts but couldn’t get any.

If you want to have higher chances of landing any contract you bid, this secret will be an interesting piece you will ever read.

Yes, this secret will give you an edge to beat off all your competitors during contract biding.

Any company that landed a big contract applied this secret.

It is not magic!

It is not luck!

It is secret!

Yes, tested and proven secret!

Let me tell you one simple truth, the only thing that has being preventing you from landing bigger contract is just this secret.

Use it and you will be landing bigger contract upon bigger contract.

With this secret you will be able to know how to do the following like an expert:

Places to seek for contract and be assured of getting it.

All the registrations requirements for bidding of contracts

How to process PENCOM, ITF, NSITF compliance certificate

How to register with BPP and successfully submit/executes government contracts

How to develop a rich detailed company profile

How to pitch like an expert

Best and time tested negotiation strategy to beat off any competition during contract bidding

Two biggest problems you must encounter when you are awarded a contract and how to deal with them

To get this secret all you need to do is:

Pay the sum of N2,000 into 0502347442 Dekel Global Concept. Sterling Bank.

Send proof of payment to dekelglobalconcept@gmail.com and after your payment has been confirmed, the book will be sent to your email address.

The choice is yours now!

Either you keep doing the old way of bidding for contract which has been failing you or get this secret and watch contracts upon contracts being awarded to you.

(1) (Reply)

Click On The Link Below To Earn 100$ Worth Of Shiba / Customers Call Demola Oreagba Out Over Missing Items From The United States / We Are Hiring Full-time Social Media Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.