Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I (1626 Views)

Seunosewa Abeg Unflag My Site :: Na God I Take Beg You / Plz All Nairalanders Should Read This Post / Common Mistakes That Cause The Failure Of Mobile Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by The5DME(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: I by The5DME(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: I by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
It's not easy. Yesterday too someone I know too had his laptop fail. So painful. I wish I was that buoyant to get you all new laptops. If you have a sister or a cousin get her to join of this women can code NGOs. There's none helping men at the moment but women are given laptops at this NGOs. You sister can be given one and you collect it from her once she comes home.

2 Likes

Re: I by The5DME(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
It's not easy. Yesterday too someone I know too had his laptop fail. So painful. I wish I was that buoyant to get you all new laptops. If you have a sister or a cousin get her to join of this women can code NGOs. There's none helping men at the moment but women are given laptops at this NGOs. You sister can be given one and you collect it from her once she comes home.
j
Re: I by The5DME(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
U
Re: I by Winnerrrr(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
I wish I can help OP.
All the best brother, may your helper locate you.
Re: I by 3KINGZ18: 6:57am On Oct 22, 2021
Have you tried reaching out to devcareers on twitter?
Re: I by The5DME(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2021
3KINGZ18:
Have you tried reaching out to devcareers on twitter?
Re: I by The5DME(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2021
G
Re: I by Chigstar: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ah, I'm also in the same shoes as you. I tried even quitting software development. But i found out you can create programs for c++, python and java on your android phone. It's what I'm making do with for now. I've built websites, apps and webscraping bots all on my phone. My latest project I'm working on is a crypto trading bot that automates my trading for me. So if i were you, while still looking for a laptop try practicing code and build real world projects so that people can see. Maybe with it you can convince them to donate you a laptop.
Oh i use Python by the way. If you need a website or webscraper, hit me up�

1 Like

Re: I by The5DME(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Chigstar:
Ah, I'm also in the same shoes as you. I tried even quitting software development. But i found out you can create programs for c++, python and java on your android phone. It's what I'm making do with for now. I've built websites, apps and webscraping bots all on my phone. My latest project I'm working on is a crypto trading bot that automates my trading for me. So if i were you, while still looking for a laptop try practicing code and build real world projects so that people can see. Maybe with it you can convince them to donate you a laptop.
T
Re: I by Chigstar: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
The5DME:
The websites you built with your phone, can you use them to apply for a job? I mean, can you showcase those websites to your potential employer as your project?
Yes you can, the first website I've made was a landing page and that got me a job. Since i use python, i used the django framework to build these websites for customers all on my phone. I connect a keyboard to my phone though. When i was still learning kivy, i made a gui for a temperature converter, calculator and a clock and they're all hosted on my github repo. The point is, don't wait for a laptop to get started start building stuff and small small build up your resume. My plan is when I've saved up a lot of money, i can then upgrade to a nice laptop because i want to go into game dev

3 Likes

Re: I by GboyegaD(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
When you get the laptop, how do you plan to finance the classes? You should create a clear roadmap as it would help people take your cause the way you want them to. In addition, besides finances, are you open to collecting a used laptop that perhaps someone has that s/he isn't using? You should also state all this.
Re: I by Flamees(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
One Man for Himself for this life
Re: I by The5DME(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
GboyegaD:
When you get the laptop, how do you plan to finance the classes? You should create a clear roadmap as it would help people take your cause the way you want them to. In addition, besides finances, are you open to collecting a used laptop that perhaps someone has that s/he isn't using? You should also state all this.
Re: I by GboyegaD(m): 2:39am On Oct 24, 2021
The5DME:

Good day sir. My intended field of endeavor is Web development, due to it's low financial constraint on a newbie and it's beginner friendly. The main reason I also chose Web development,is due to the availability of job(though not easy to get) on freelance sites, and does not require that much financial cost on my part.

The main issues I might encounter in that route are Internet subscription and electricity. I can say, within my limited means, I can take care of the issue of internet subscription from my monthly salary. And most of the tools I'll be needing are downloadable (YouTube tutorials, free Udemy courses,etc.), and I also have a reputable nairalander here, tensanzangetsu20 who promised me a full load web development courses he used.

So, I'm pretty much covered on the procuring of the needed tutorials,and the internet subscription. The main aspect here is just getting the Laptop. And yes sir, I can accept a used Laptop from anyone willing to donate to my cause.

I have some reputable Nairalanders here, who know me outside this forum, who can vouch for my authenticity, as this is not a scam.
So basically, I've got the internet and tutorial aspect covered sir. Just the funds to procure a quality Laptop that's the issue I've been having.

My goal here is:
1)Get the Laptop
2)Devote, a minimum of 8 months for the frontend track of web development.
Build some worthy projects with my knowledge.
3)start applying for jobs online and within
4)and also seem for internship as well. Because I really need as much experience as I can get in my CV, as this aids in getting a job.

Ok
Re: I by The5DME(m): 5:57am On Oct 24, 2021
GboyegaD:

D.
GboyegaD:

I have a friend who is selling a laptop he sent to Nigeria and if you want it, I could pay for it. I know it is 4GB RAM and 256SSD Hard Drive. He isn't sure of the processor speed but thinks it is a Core i5. The laptop is in Lagos so you would have to make plans on how to get it.

Reply to let me know if you want it and you can actually delete this post in your response and just put something as simple as needed.
no
Re: I by GboyegaD(m): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2021
The5DME:
Good morning

Drop your number on here and please delete my initial message.
Re: I by The5DME(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2021
GboyegaD:

Re: I by The5DME(m): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2021
Re: I by The5DME(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2021
GboyegaD:

I hh
Re: I by The5DME(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Re: I by The5DME(m): 6:25am On Oct 24, 2021
GboyegaD:

I could not delete the message from my end sir. I think you have to delete it from ur end sir.
Re: I by kennethfranc(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2021
The5DME:
I could not delete the message from my end sir. I think you have to delete it from ur end sir.
Modify then Edit his comment
Like this �

GboyegaD:
When you get the laptop, how do you plan to finance the classes?
Re: I by GboyegaD(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
The5DME:
+23401

You can edit your number since we already discussed.
Re: I by Files: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2021
GboyegaD:

That guy got a laptop top earlier and he is a known fraudster. I can prove this to you. I am not stopping you from do anything tho but I just want to make sure you are not being manipulated. Cheers
Re: I by airsaylongcome: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Files:

That guy got a laptop top earlier and he is a known fraudster. I can prove this to you. I am not stopping you from do anything tho but I just want to make sure you are not being manipulated. Cheers

Please provide more info about this. Really interested in the details. Putting out those kind of information will aid anyone doing their due diligence
Re: I by The5DME(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2021
Files:

this guy you funny sha. Please, provide evidence where I've scammed anyone before on Nairaland. Please do, or bad things will befall you and your family members. Ever since I trolled you guys on the cultism thread, you don't want to let me be. If you say I'm a scammer, provide evidence where I've scammed someone before on this forum, and let everyone see that I'm a scammer.
Re: I by The5DME(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Please provide more info about this. Really interested in the details. Putting out those kind of information will aid anyone doing their due diligence
I trolled then way back on the cultism thread, and ever since then, he's been on my case. Calling me a scammer and a cultist everywhere I go. Posting fake pictures and accusing me. Well, I don't really have much to say. But you can ask:
Qtguru
Pansophist
This are nairalanders that know me outside this forum. I believe those two are reputable enough to prove my credibility.
Re: I by airsaylongcome: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2021
The5DME:

I trolled then way back on the cultism thread, and ever since then, he's been on my case. Calling me a scammer and a cultist everywhere I go. Posting fake pictures and accusing me. Well, I don't really have much to say. But you can ask:
Qtguru
Pansophist
This are nairalanders that know me outside this forum. I believe those two are reputable enough to prove my credibility.

@qtguru over to you
Re: I by islamics(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2021
Chigstar:

Please would you mind sharing the name of the mobile app you use for c++ and Java development.
Re: I by Files: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
The5DME:
this guy you funny sha. Please, provide evidence where I've scammed anyone before on Nairaland. Please do, or bad things will befall you and your family members. Ever since I trolled you guys on the cultism thread, you don't want to let me be. If you say I'm a scammer, provide evidence where I've scammed someone before on this forum, and let everyone see that I'm a scammer.
The question is did you get a laptop from Nairalanders before? Yes or no ?

Is the post below yours or not ? Yes or no

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Heartlessbanker+client&search=Search

https://www.nairaland.com/6025329/need#92285513

Cc airsaylongcome
GboyegaD

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here / Python Developers Needed Urgently / Programming Projects/assignments: Get Your Code...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.