Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

I - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I (1623 Views)

Seunosewa Abeg Unflag My Site :: Na God I Take Beg You / Plz All Nairalanders Should Read This Post / Common Mistakes That Cause The Failure Of Mobile Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I by airsaylongcome: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Files:

The question is did you get a laptop from Nairalanders before? Yes or no ?

Is the post below yours or not ? Yes or no

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Heartlessbanker+client&search=Search

https://www.nairaland.com/6025329/need#92285513

Cc airsaylongcome
GboyegaD

I'm interested in the bottom of this. But you need to irrefutably tie both monikers (5DME & HeartlessBanker) for this allegation to even start to hold water.

@THE5DME, did you or did you not receive a laptop from a Nairalander in the past? This is a Yes or No question.
Re: I by The5DME(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I'm interested in the bottom of this. But you need to irrefutably tie both monikers (5DME & HeartlessBanker) for this allegation to even start to hold water.

@THE5DME, did you or did you not receive a laptop from a Nairalander in the past? This is a Yes or No question.
Nope. No one has ever given me a Laptop on Nairaland before. And yes, that moniker was mine, before I deactivated it(I don't normally use a moniker more than 3 months), and if you go through that thread, youll see where I wrote that it was just a prank. I'm still waiting for the evidence of the scam I committed.
Re: I by The5DME(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Files:

The question is did you get a laptop from Nairalanders before? Yes or no ?

Is the post below yours or not ? Yes or no

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Heartlessbanker+client&search=Search

https://www.nairaland.com/6025329/need#92285513

Cc airsaylongcome
GboyegaD

You've been following me since last year, with your BEANSANDPLANTAIN moniker, calling me a scammer and a cultist, but still can't provide evidence of the scam I committed. Where in that thread did I scam someone? I'm still waiting for the evidence of the scam
Re: I by The5DME(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'm anwsering these questions because I want to clear my name, not because I owe anyone a reply. Because this guy is hell bent on following me everywhere.
Re: I by GboyegaD(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
@The5DME, my advice to you is be careful in all you do. Do not engage in pranks that might be used against you.

If your previous post was a prank like you stated that day, you wanted to have fun but the fun could cost you your reputation.

@Files, what allegations do you have against him? The post you tagged him on which he isn't denying is not sufficient to call him names since he on same date claimed he was joking. You might be right of his character however, it could also be a prank like he stated.
Re: I by LikeAking: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Make una buy moto for na.
Re: I by Chigstar: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
islamics:

Please would you mind sharing the name of the mobile app you use for c++ and Java development.
C++droid and Jvdroid. Just search for them on playstore
Re: I by islamics(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Chigstar:

C++droid and Jvdroid. Just search for them on playstore
Thanks. I already search play store and came across the c++droid. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Free Android Apps With Free Android Apps Development Tutorial / Which Language/framework Is Recommended For Startups? / Java Spring CRUD Example Using One To One Mapping Of Two Tables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.