Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools (12020 Views)

VP Shettima Made Governor Abiodun & Amosun Shake Each Other / War In Ogun APC: Abiodun, Amosun Flex Muscles / Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools by saintol(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Both of them are so useless.
Re: Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools by Testimony1988(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
If both of them are not saying the truth, then the NMCN should tell us the truth.
Re: Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools by terryalexmm1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
These are the main reason why ogun state isn’t moving forward
Re: Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools by greatiyk4u(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Hmmmn
Are you based in Ogun State?
Are you a health worker?

Life experiences during my brief stay there.
Re: Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools by Xbs1: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools by AmazingELixir: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin

Ogun state is making steady progress sha....at least we've not heard much of head hunters recently.

Good progress
Re: Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools by SolarKing1: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
mamaafrik:
yes,d.m me privately i have a guy is in China.
Wow! Thanks. Are you sure? If you are sure, please let's chat here for everyone to be our Witness and others that are intrested would Contact you too.

Has your Person in China ever helped any to collate several goods purchased on AliExpress and sent the Bulk to Nigeria before? How exactly would this China Person of your help me? Waiting for your reply pls.
Re: Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools by HajiaNotu: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Depe Govenor
Re: Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools by Exponental(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
They both could be right. Maybe the former got a partial accreditation.
Re: Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools by Eagle360(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
luizpippo:
The former commissioner is an idiot, hear him say the school prior to 2017 has been shut down for years, forgetting the Amosun he is defending was in govt from 2011, meaning he did nothing.

Then in the final breadth he claimed two of the same schools have been the best in the SW since the 2nd republic through to Amosun's tenure, the same schools that were shut down for years?
You see him, shooting himself.
Unfortunate people govern the state since ages

Finally, he spoke about a Mr Ndagi, so he is saying without their relationship with the man, he would have been a hard nut for the current government to deal with?

Re: Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools by mamaafrik(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
SolarKing1:
Wow! Thanks. Are you sure? If you are sure, please let's chat here for everyone to be our Witness and others that are intrested would Contact you too.

Has your Person in China ever helped any to collate several goods purchased on AliExpress and sent the Bulk to Nigeria before? How exactly would this China Person of your help me? Waiting for your reply pls.
what is the list,time and details of the purchase of goods
Re: Abiodun, Amosun Govts Clash Over Ogun Nursing Schools by mamaafrik(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
SolarKing1:

what is the list,time and details of the purchase of the goods?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: My Visit To Nnamdi Kanu Misinterpreted By His Lawyer / How Do We Eradicate Cultism In Nigeria? / BRT Commences E-ticketing Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.