Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? (637 Views)

Christians Are Hypocrites! What A Shame!! / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
If Jesus preached that no one can come to the father except through him, then does that mean that Muslims are going to hell? Sure, they acknowledge Jesus Christ as a prophet but that's it. They don't actually worship him like Christians do. If Muslims are going to hell, then how does that qualify Yahweh as being an all loving God? All children come from god, meaning even the kids born into Muslim homes are from God.

Imagine a scenario where you have a child born into a Muslim home, Now let's say the kid is a good person, but unfortunately died at the age of 16. Will He be going to hell, even though He was good, but did not submit to Jesus? Who is to blame for the child ending up in hell, God or the child? After all God is the one that put the child in a Muslim family where He knew fully well that the child will be raised by his parents in the ways of Islam.

Islam is currently the world's fastest growing religion and has about 1.8 billion people who accept it. So if your book says that no one can get to the father except through Jesus, does that mean that 1.8 billion people are doomed for the lake of fire? If yes, Keep in mind that majority of these Muslims were born into the religion/put there by God himself and when they die, the same God will be pissed off at them for being in a religion that He put them in. If you say, that God obviously expects them to leave the religion and become Christian and if they don't He will punish them, does that make God good?

Is this all essentially a game for God? If you are expecting Muslims to leave their religion and follow yours, keep in mind that they are also expecting you to leave your religion and follow theirs. And if you are refusing to join their religion because you feel that your own religion is the truth, then keep in mind that they believe that their own religion is the truth too.

If you say, "No, devout Muslims are not going to hell", then what did Jesus mean when He said that no one can come to the father except through him?

1 Like

Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good hot afternoon embarassed
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Edit: Typographical errors
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by temielects(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
If Jesus preached that no one can come to the father except through him, then does that mean that Muslims are going to hell? Sure, they acknowledge Jesus Christ as a prophet but that's it. They don't actually worship him like Christians do. If Muslims are going to hell, then how does that qualify Yahweh as being an all loving God? All children come from god, meaning even the kids born into Muslim homes are from God.

Imagine a scenario where you have a child born into a Muslim home, Now let's say the kid is a good person, but unfortunately died at the age of 16. Will He be going to hell, even though He was good, but did not submit to Jesus? Who is to blame for the child ending up in hell, God or the child? After all God is the one that put the child in a Muslim family where He knew fully well that the child will be raised by his parents in the ways of Islam.

Islam is currently the world's fastest growing religion and has about 1.8 billion people who accept it. So if your book says that no one can get to the father except through Jesus, does that mean that 1.8 billion people are doomed for the lake of fire? If yes, Keep in mind that majority of these Muslims were born into the religion/put there by God himself and when they die, the same God will be pissed off at them for being in a religion that He put them in. If you say, that God obviously expects them to leave the religion and become Christian and if they don't He will punish them, does that make God good?

Is this all essentially a game for God? If you are expecting Muslims to leave their religion and follow yours, keep in mind that they are also expecting you to leave your religion and follow theirs. And if you are refusing to join their religion because you feel that your own religion is the truth, then keep in mind that they believe that their own religion is the truth too.

If you say, "No, devout Muslims are not going to hell", then what did Jesus mean when He said that no one can come to the father except through him?
the only person that may go to hell here is you,this kind of topic is been placed in your mind by the devil himself..the devil has successfully planted a spirit of confusion in you.
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Nukilia: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
@Op, if you typed this post from Nigeria, you are in HELL.

1 Like

Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Righteousness2(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
No Matter how righteous, Philanthropist, religious or Good you are, if your Righteousness is not founded in JESUS Christ , Forget about Eternal life in Heaven..

1 Like

Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
Your understanding of Christianity as given us by Jesus Christ is severely wanting! undecided
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Matter how righteous, Philanthropist, religious or Good you are, if your Righteousness is not founded in JESUS Christ , Forget about Eternal life in Heaven..
So you are saying that Muslims are going to hell?
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your understanding of Christianity as given us by Jesus Christ is severely wanting! undecided
I don't know, I think you should read your Bible. Didn't Jesus say that no one can come to the father except through him?
Righteousness2:
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
temielects:
the only person that may go to hell here is you,this kind of topic is been placed in your mind by the devil himself..the devil has successfully planted a spirit of confusion in you.

grin grin I love it when I confuse you Christians with questions. The only reason why you are angry with me is because you are uncomfortable with the question.

1 Like

Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

I don't know, I think you should read your Bible. Didn't Jesus say that no one can come to the father except through him?
He did say that! He also said that those who are saved by Him are those who believe in Him and are baptized - born-again - only these can enter into the Kingdom of God either through the broad gate which leads to destruction or the narrow Gate which leads to True Life. undecided

So tell us, are Muslims baptized aka born-again? undecided
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I was once Christian. Tell me what the post is missing. Can some one to to heaven without being a Christian?
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

I was once Christian. Tell me what the post is missing. Can some one to to heaven without being a Christian?
Many people even today profess to be Christian yet know next to know of the Christ in Christianity. undecided

Heaven and Hell are the purview of those who enter into the Kingdom of God aka the born-agains. undecided
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
He did say that! He also said that those who are saved by Him are those who believe in Him and are baptized. Are Muslims baptized? undecided

So what is the point of this your comment? I am asking if Muslims are going to heaven or hell, so I'd if we stick to the topic.
Going by your argument, Muslims are not going to heaven, and we know that children are born into Muslim homes each day. Does that mean God intentionally set them up for hell, by giving them to Muslims? When He knows that the kid will obviously grow up in the ways of Islam. undecided If Muslim kids are going to hell, Who is at fault? Is it God or the kids?

It's just like putting a ripe fruit among rotten ones and getting pissed off at the ripe fruit for eventually getting rotten.
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Many people even today profess to be Christian yet know next to know of the Christ in Christianity. undecided

Heaven and Hell are the purview of those who enter into the Kingdom of God aka the born-agains. undecided

What does one need to do to be born again? undecided
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
So what is the point of this your comment? I am asking if Muslims are going to heaven or hell, so I'd if we stick to the topic.
Going by your argument, Muslims are not going to heaven, and we know that children are born into Muslim homes each day. Does that mean God intentionally set them up for hell, by giving them to Muslims? When He knows that the kid will obviously grow up in the ways of Islam. undecided If Muslim kids are going to hell, Who is at fault? Is it God or the kids?

It's just like putting a ripe fruit among rotten ones and getting pissed off at the ripe fruit for eventually getting rotten.
Again, according to Jesus Christ, only those who believe and are baptized (born of water and of Spirit) can enter into the Kingdom of God. Are Muslims baptized that they should have access to the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom that Jesus Christ reigns over? undecided
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
What does one need to do to be born again? undecided
start by reading John 3 vs 1 - 21 for the answers to that question. undecided

1 Like

Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
start by reading John 3 vs 1 - 21 for the answers to that question. undecided
Do Muslims follow the instructions of the aforementioned Bible verse?
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

You would need to ask the Muslms that. undecided
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, according to Jesus Christ, only those who believe and are baptized (born of water and of Spirit) can enter into the Kingdom of God. Are Muslims baptized that they should have access to the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom that Jesus Christ reigns over? undecided

So are Muslims going to hell?
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
So are Muslims going to hell?
Engage your mental please.... how do Muslims go to Hell which is a domain inside of the Kingdom of God?. undecided
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by temielects(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

grin grin I love it when I confuse you Christians with questions. The only reason why you are angry with me is because you are uncomfortable with the question.
as funny as it may seem to you dear brother,I will like to remind you Christianity and spiritual related matters are not jokes...I pray you get well..
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Righteousness2(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

So you are saying that Muslims are going to hell?

Religion does not save anyone !

Whoever does not Believe and Surrender to the the Lordship of JESUS Christ will not be in Heaven.
There is No otherway to be Saved Except through JESUS Christ
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Engage your mental please.... how do Muslims go to Hell which is a domain inside of the Kingdom of God?. undecided
Do Muslims follow the BIBLE verse you mentioned? If not, are they going to hell? undecided
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You would need to ask the Muslms that. undecided
So I should ask a Muslim if He is going to the hell which you believe in undecided?

Stop dodging. John 3 vs 1 - 21. Check your mental please. That Bible verse. Do Muslims follow it?
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

So I should ask a Muslim if He is going to the hell which you believe in undecided?

Stop dodging. John 3 vs 1 - 21. Check your mental please. That Bible verse. Do Muslims follow it?
The question I asked you to redirect to the Muslims is as below...
NaijaSatanlst:
At least try to stay focused! undecided
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Do Muslims follow the BIBLE verse you mentioned? If not, are they going to hell? undecided
Again, Engage your mental please.... how do Muslims go to Hell which is a domain inside of the Kingdom of God?. undecided
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by NaijaSatanlst: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Engage your mental please.... how do Muslims go to Hell which is a domain inside of the Kingdom of God?. undecided

Lmao, what?

So as long as you believe in some sort of god/gods and you are good, you are not going to hell?

Muslims believe in an afterlife just like Christians do. The concept of heaven in Islam is different from the concept of heaven in Christianity. undecided So wetin concern Kingdom of God for this topic.

Lmao, I was told your own brand of Christianity was special. Amazing cheesy

Muslims are not even baptized like Christians, so does that qualify them for hell?
Re: Open Discussion: Christians, Are Muslims Going To Hell? by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
Lmao, what?
So as long as you believe in some sort of god/gods and you are good, you are not going to hell?
Muslims believe in an afterlife just like Christians do. The concept of heaven in Islam is different from the concept of heaven in Christianity. undecided So wetin concern Kingdom of God for this topic.
Lmao, I was told your own brand of Christianity was special. Amazing cheesy
Muslims are not even baptized like Christians, so does that qualify them for hell?
You are getting closer to your answerundecided
Kobojunkie:

The Christian Heaven and Hell are the purview of those who enter into the Kingdom of God aka the born-agains. undecided
This isn't a brand of Christianity but the teachings of Jesus Christ as written of in that book called the Bible. undecided

(1) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: PASTOR Bathe For Ladies Naked In Church At Crossover Night For Deli / Watch As Thousands Of Arab Christians Worship Jesus With Songs Of Praise / Doing Immoral Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.