Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Charlse Okocha Destroys His Friend's Car After Spotting Daughter In It (vidoe) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlse Okocha Destroys His Friend's Car After Spotting Daughter In It (vidoe) (223 Views)

Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out / Charlse Okocha Rejects Food In Peter Psquare's House Says It's Trash(video) / Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charlse Okocha Destroys His Friend's Car After Spotting Daughter In It (vidoe) by shakiez893(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
The man who's daughter of Charlse Okocha was spotted in his car has expressed disappointment over the Nollywood star's reaction.

Recall a recent viral video clip which captured the moment Charlse was dragging his daughter from his alleged friend's car, shortly before he collected a shovel nearby which he used to destroy the car windscreen.

The man who is identified as Osam has claimed responsibility quoting that he was heart broken and never expected the star actor to react that way.

Sources claim Osam wanted to Jazz Charlse's daughter before the information got to him and he had to follow them up.

From clip you can hear Charlse lamenting he will deal with him..

Osam explained in a post that, he respects Charles Okocha and could not fight him back.

Osam words;

“Broken heart I’m still in shock Boss @charles_okocha I never expected things to go this way. I respect you a lot. Boss you knew that I can’t fight you back.”

Watch video here: https://aozforum.com/post/3612

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Banking For A Few Weeks- Adeolu Gboyega / Turkey Top Tv Station Confirmed Dj Blackkbeat As Best African Dj In Turkey (watc / EFCC Nets 60 At ‘yahoo Boys’ Awards Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.