Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! (1324 Views)

People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? / Have You Ever Lost A Job Or An Opportunity Because Of Your Personality?. / Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by Ozijenny(f): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Currently a company based in Canada is hiring 40 eligible applicants to work in their newly opened Hotel.

This company will process the visas of the applicants that must have meet all their requirements and also grant them working permit to enable them live and work in Canada..

firstly you have to send your CV to the company’s email.
The email and the name of the company will be provided for you by the agent bringing this information to you.

This is so that you can also do your research for clarity sake, (because of scams)
After submission, the company will call the applicant for an online interview, which will last for about 20mins

if the interview is successful the applicants Will get an email from the company in 7-14days.

From there the visa processing will start then applicants will be ask to submit passport at the embassy for stamping ...
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by FvckAllMods: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Oya nah lipsrsealed tongue
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by brighttech95(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ok
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by Lolabunny1: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
Scam don't fall for it if they ask for any money

2 Likes

Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by DogmaNation: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ozijenny:
Currently a company based in Canada is hiring 40 eligible applicants to work in their newly opened Hotel.

This company will process the visas of the applicants that must have meet all their requirements and also grant them working permit to enable them live and work in Canada..

The email and the name of the company will be provided for you by the agent bringing this information to you.

This is so that you can also do your research for clarity sake, (because of scams)
After submission, the company will call the applicant for an online interview, which will last for about 20mins

if the interview is successful the applicants Will get an email from the company in 7-14days.

From there the visa processing will start then applicants will be ask to submit passport at the embassy for stamping ...
Oya na send their email,but if them ask for money,then dem b barawo angry

1 Like

Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by Gudbadguy: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mods come and see something.lool

1 Like

Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Me if they ask for money grin

Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by yomifola(m): 1:15am On Oct 22, 2021
I'm in...

Oya drop the mmailwe die here grin

But note... Shishi dem no fit collect from me o.. Cuz nah me wan hell dem work.. Nah dem suppose give me money sef

The only payment I fit pay is that I will pay for my visa fee myself.. That's if I'm a successful applicant... Mind u... I fit apply myself too grin

So.. I no dey send any money to anyone... Not even a penny.. Lol

I Don sign lol

Drop the email if u know say nah true u dey talk
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by Titusolufemi(m): 4:36am On Oct 22, 2021
I am interested.please let's roll
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by peptones: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2021
Okay am interested
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by Mrlouis: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
grinSEE AS MEN DON WISE FINISH. NO BODY WAN FALL MUGU
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by azelab: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
I am interested
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by raphiex12(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
I 'm interested.
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by blissfulheart(f): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ozijenny:

raphiex12:
I 'm interested.

i am interested
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by blissfulheart(f): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ozijenny:

i am interested
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by ComputerWiz007: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
I'm interested oo
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by GeniusMurphy7124(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
I'm interested, kindly provide the email.
Thanks.
Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by Emmzi(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
So dey didn't find people in Canada

2 Likes

Re: An Opportunity To Live And Work In Canada!!! by Theunderman: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
This scammer own na wa ooo
So Canada DNT have people that will work ba

(1) (Reply)

Factory Workers Needed / Teachers Needed, Accommodation Available / A New Scammer Named Jahzara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.