Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Pastor Rick Warren Daily Hope: How To Hear From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Rick Warren Daily Hope: How To Hear From God (161 Views)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / Rick Warren Partnering With Mosques To Teach That God And Allah Are The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Rick Warren Daily Hope: How To Hear From God by Sermons: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pastor Rick Warren Daily Hope How to Hear from God: You could buy the finest radio around but, if you don’t tune it in, you are still not going to receive anything, if you do not tune it in; you are not going to be able to hear. No matter how great a radio it is to be tuned in before you can connect to a specific station.

God called David in the Bible a man after my own heart because David was passionate about hearing from God and because David more than anybody else wanted to hear from God. God spoke to him more than anybody else; God has already given you the capacity to hear him.

The Bible says you were made in his image and when you are being creative, you are creative in music you are creative at art, you are creative in a business plan, you have created a meal, you are creative with a design, guess what, God looks down and goes that’s my boy, that’s my girl. You are using the ability God gave you.

God made you in this image, to be creative like the creator and all the equipment that you already need to hear God, you have got, you just have to learn how to tune it in.

Did you know that whenever you expect something really big from God, you are actually complimenting God because you’re saying God, I believe you are so big that you can take care of this and I am expecting you to answer this problem of this deed in my life in a way that could never be done of my own power.
Source: Allpastors.com

(1) (Reply)

Book Of Job (very Important) / A Short Gospel Movie 'the First Need' Is Out Now. Embraced With Us / Clean Interaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.