Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome (1219 Views)

2019 Prophecies By Bishop David Oyedepo / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by kenzysmith: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
How Pastor Komaiya bought me 12 cars, gave me wristwatch worth millions - Ibiyeomie

Komaiya and Ibiyeomie
Founder, Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie has revealed how Pastor Korede Komaiya bought him 12 cars in 12 months.

Komaiya is the founder of The Master’s Place International Church. He recently acquired a private jet for himself.

Ibiyeomie, who revealed that his birthday is Thursday, said people should not think that he preached better than his mates in ministry, but that he is only smarter than them.

“I do what they don’t do. Preaching is not what makes a man to get result. Every prosperous man in this ministry, (I don’t mean dirty money o) has connectivity to sowing seed to my life.

”Check the pastors who are not even in this Ministry. Pastor KK bought me twelve cars in 12 months. One time, he gave me a wristwatch worth millions.

”If you watch others, you will see he is different from them. Watch me and Oyedepo, among all of us his children, I am different. I am not preaching what I am not doing.

”I am telling you what I did to prosper. If you like, you shoud hear. Thursday is my birthday, to now say you didn’t prepare for me a whole year, okay o,” he said.

Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by kenzysmith: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
I didn't post this topic to crtize either of the pastors am here to tell u the power of being a blessings to your pastors or parents. I have also experience God blessings in sowing to the building project in the church. Is working

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
It's all about the money, not God!

Misplaced priorities!

May God deliver His church from the demonic spirit of mammon. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
That day when Jesus was celebrating His birthday, Peter, Judas, John and others had to sleep at the bank of river Jordan to fish they could sell and buy Him gifts.

Thomas that did not give Him anything became a cat. He is the Thomas in Tom and Jerry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
Founder, Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie has revealed how Pastor Korede Komaiya bought him 12 cars in 12 months.
Komaiya is the founder of The Master’s Place International Church. He recently acquired a private jet for himself.
Ibiyeomie, who revealed that his birthday is Thursday, said people should not think that he preached better than his mates in ministry, but that he is only smarter than them.
“I do what they don’t do. Preaching is not what makes a man to get result. Every prosperous man in this ministry, (I don’t mean dirty money o) has connectivity to sowing seed to my life.
”Check the pastors who are not even in this Ministry. Pastor KK bought me twelve cars in 12 months. One time, he gave me a wristwatch worth millions.
If you watch others, you will see he is different from them. Watch me and Oyedepo, among all of us his children, I am different. I am not preaching what I am not doing.
”I am telling you what I did to prosper. If you like, you shoud hear. Thursday is my birthday, to now say you didn’t prepare for me a whole year, okay o,” he said
The businesses of fleecing God's flock in the name of God is really big business. undecided
Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by kenzysmith: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's all about the money, not God!

Misplaced priorities!

May God deliver His church from the demonic spirit of mammon. Amen!
please don't invite cures to ur life minor ur choice of words
Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by Aaronsrod: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Paulpaulpaul:
That day when Jesus was celebrating His birthday, Peter, Judas, John and others had to sleep at the bank of river Jordan to fish they could sell and buy Him gifts.

Thomas that did not give Him anything became a cat. He is the Thomas in Tom and Jerry.

Spoken like a true believer.

A canal mind will not understand this things.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
criminals sharing illgotten loot among each other, while the ignorant people who go to their churches cant even get 3 square meals a day!
FRAUDSTERS IN ROBE!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by kenzysmith: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
criminals sharing illgotten loot among each other, while the ignorant people who go to their churches cant even get 3 square meals a day!
FRAUDSTERS IN ROBE!!!

May God have mercy on u
Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by Ola17: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
I didn't post this topic to crtize either of the pastors am here to tell u the power of being a blessings to your pastors or parents. I have also experience God blessings in sowing to the building project in the church. Is working

Have you built your own house?
Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by Ayo081(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2021
kenzysmith:

Do not be carried away brother. It's good to be a blessing to others and your true reward is in heaven (Matthew 25:31-36).

It is true that God gives blessings.

But we should be blessings to others because we are oppurtuned be be partakers of the kingdom of heaven. That should be why we rejoice (Like 10:20).

The last time I checked Christ said "if you abide in me and I in you, then you'll ask whatever you want and it'll be done for you" (John 15:7).

I understand that there're can be cases of divine direction to go sow seeds and I see no wrong in paying tithes, but putting all efforts in seed sowing can lead astray.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by kenzysmith: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2021
Ola17:

Have you built your own house?
is a privilege to finish God house before thinking of building mine
Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by Image123(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2021
kenzysmith:

Was this what Christ came for or died for? What is godly in all of these? Pastor gave me car, give me car on Thursday and prosper. What is all this?
Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by Image123(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
please don't invite cures to ur life minor ur choice of words

This is all they teach you guys? Talk about my MOG and get a curse or threat of some kind? Is that the way Jesus and Peter were doing it? Is this why Jesus shed His precious blood, so that curses can fly around if people question your MOGs?
Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by LordReed(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2021
Lemme register my laugh for all those sowing into pastor's birthday. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by Ola17: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
is a privilege to finish God house before thinking of building mine

Just as I thought.
Well done.

2 Likes

Re: How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome by MightySparrow: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2021
In as much as I like to defend oneness and sanctity of Christianity, I dislike this cycle of show of materials and financial merchandise. I would have preferred building churches, schools, maternity centres, and rehabilitation of less privileged and drug addicts, prostituties, and orphans. Each of these cars may be able to achieve any of these. God, Gold, Greed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Majority Of Mankind Will Spend Eternity In Hell / Has Joagbaje Relocated To Aso Rock ? / Whats Wrong With Some Naija Pastors And Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.