Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) (580 Views)

Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Águas Claras is an administrative region in the Federal District in Brazil. and in this area you would only find high rise buildings.The neighborhood was notable for its accelerated growth, with large and diversified real estate developments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WZB7w9jwc

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/welcome-to-aguas-claras-high-rise.html?m=1

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
You would only find condos in this area just like you can see in the drone footage

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Renting an apartment in this area is very expensive

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Teslason(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why is rent expensive?
Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Teslason:
Why is rent expensive?

Because there is no bungalows in the area just condos
Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Anyahuruagu: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good use of land space..

I still wonder why those structures at Peter Odili Road Port Harcourt aren't completed by this present regime.

Whoever started that project had a clear vision which is out to solve the present housing problems faced in Pitakwa.
Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
No bungalows in this place

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Teslason(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Because there is no bungalows in the area just condos

Wow! More breeze?
Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Anyahuruagu:
Good use of land space..

I still wonder why those structures at Peter Odili Road Port Harcourt weren't completed by this present regime.

Lol
Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Like some one said they saved space by building this way but Brasilia has alot of land so space is not a problem, I think they wanted something beautiful

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Teslason:

Wow! More breeze?

Yea and great view

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
More

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
More.

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Don't step on the grass

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Aguas Claras shopping mall

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Anyahuruagu: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol

I saw what you did..

Corrected.
Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Oba, lol

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
This pictures are just from one part of the area

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Anyahuruagu:

I saw what you did..

Corrected.

I am just saying that you should not be surprised because abandoned projects is normal in naija

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Teslason(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is very beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Teslason(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why can't someone step on that grass?
No slow traffic, why?
Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Teslason:
Why can't someone step on that grass?
No slow traffic, why?

It would stop the grass from growing and they spend money to maintain the grass that's why
Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Teslason(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

It would stop the grass from growing and they spend money to maintain the grass that's why
Wow! That's good! Nobody can tell me that in Nigeria 'cos Sanwo-Olu projects are few to non planting of trees.
Re: Welcome To Aguas Claras The High Rise Neighbourhood Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Teslason:

Wow! That's good! Nobody can tell me that in Nigeria 'cos Sanwo-Olu projects are few to non planting of trees.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Should I Extend My Pof? / Vantage Migration: Helping Graduates Secure Scholarship Abroad / Residence Permit In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.