Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Mind Reset: Understanding The Keys To Unlocking The Scarcity Mindset. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mind Reset: Understanding The Keys To Unlocking The Scarcity Mindset. (189 Views)

What Will Happen If The Scarcity Of Naira In Nigeria Still Persist. / 5 Keys To Becoming An Effective Leader / The Scarcity Of 100naira Note And It Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Reset: Understanding The Keys To Unlocking The Scarcity Mindset. by benstuber(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
I'll make this Quick.

A lot of people, they think, "How do you create value? How do you go out into the world and make money?"

Let's say I'm in a poor situation right now, I'm broke, I'm living at home with my parents and I don't know much. I don't feel like I know anything. Okay, how do you go from that position where you are now to someone who does know something and being someone who can make money?

That's what we're going to talk about with this equation. This is a very important lesson, so let's jump to it.

I know this might seem way too simple to even be of value, but this really is it. Most people think we've overcomplicated everything. This really is the governing formula of all evolution and all existence. It can be reduced to a simple equation like this for us as consultants and for us as humans.

C + PE^T = D

Now stick with me while I walk you through each one of these steps.

D is your dream. D is what you want. C is your current situation. P is your plan. E is your daily execution of that plan. T is time.

That little upwards facing hat thing, that represents an exponent[/b]. An exponent is like when you put something to the power of something, it's a power law.

[b]If I put five to the power of ten, I get 9,765,625
and you're probably like, "Whoa, how does five to the power of ten equal such a massive number?" Yeah, this is what exponents do. It means it's five times five, then it keeps multiplying upon itself. These are what we call power laws. These are the laws which earthquakes work on, like Richter scales. A lot of things work on these sorts of scales.

This is why if you look at the gap between the rich and the poor that follows a massive steep curve, it's like the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer.

That's why once you have a lot of money, it's way easier to make a lot of money because things compound. Most people don't take this into account.

This is the equation of cause and effect and I'm going to walk you through it. Don't worry if you're a little bit confused right now, but I'm going to walk you through each step and show you how simple it is.

We'll continue the thread as soon as I see engagements.

Reach out to my WhatsApp here where talk about these mindset shifts daily,

I help Entrepreneurs Win.

Re: Mind Reset: Understanding The Keys To Unlocking The Scarcity Mindset. by benstuber(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Feel Free to share your thoughts.
Re: Mind Reset: Understanding The Keys To Unlocking The Scarcity Mindset. by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Amazing write up you have going on...Following.

#@ attached picture: Try not letting projectors project their rays directly on your face. Not good for your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Mind Reset: Understanding The Keys To Unlocking The Scarcity Mindset. by Zico777(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Following

1 Like

Re: Mind Reset: Understanding The Keys To Unlocking The Scarcity Mindset. by benstuber(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
What Do You Believe to be True?

Understand that perception of the truth doesn’t always mean the
truth.

Be open to taking a contrarian view on the market and be
open to questioning everything you ever thought you knew.

Your current beliefs and your current way of doing things will only
get you more of what you have now. If you want change it takes
change to get it and if you want to change the world or change
your market you had better start by changing yourself first.

Ask yourself this everyday: What is something you believe to be
true that nobody else agrees with you on?

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency: Ethereum Hits ATH And SHIB Becomes Top 10 Token / Get 1gb MTN For #250 / Finish Strong: End Of Year Strategic Review For Business Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.