Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election (2121 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home In Anambra: Catholic Priest, Sales Rep, NDLEA Operatives Injure / Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership / INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Biodun556(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Biodun556(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Biodun556(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Biodun556(m): 2:13am On Nov 04, 2021
grin
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by helinues: 5:29am On Nov 04, 2021
Toh
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Bleiz(m): 5:36am On Nov 04, 2021
I'm an Igbo man.

Unfortunately Igbos are the least accommodating of all tribes in Nigeria.

Igbos discriminate against others who don't share certain beliefs with them.

Igbos are clannish.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2021
Rev father Cajethan obiekezie.

I watched the video. What a shame to Roman Catholics. The seed peter Obi planted , now they think it is their right.

Look at his face shouting Anglicans up and down..

No wonder they go about framing all sorts of lies and propaganda against Andy Ubah because he is an Anglican.

Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Bleiz:
I'm an Igbo man.

Igbos are clannish.

You are Igbo from where because this is Anambra election.

Hold the senile catholic priest responsible

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Dagah2: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2021
That is bad, I mean very bad. But that is a known political gimick in Anambra. The truth is I am an Anglican who work closely with one of the top Canons in the Niger Diocese. Last week, I was driving with the canon and he said similar thing, he insisted it was time an Anglican governed Anambra state so I asked him whom the Anglican amongst the contestants were and he said Andy Uba. I asked him if Andy Uba(a known crook) is better than Soludo, Mmaduka or Ozigbo and he kept mute. I am an Anglican but I choose credibility over denomination, Andy Uba is a crook.
For the padre, plenty dog dey eat sh!t, na the one wey carry am for mouth dem dey call sh!t eater.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Biodun556(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2021
How will Biafra look like?
Religious crises between Catholic and anglican, Jew and christian

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by chichar1(f): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Bleiz:
I'm an Igbo man.

Igbos are clannish.
ogbeni you are not an igbo man. pls save all this bullshit for your self.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Dagah2:
[s]That is bad, I mean very bad. But that is a known political gimick in Anambra. The truth is I am an Anglican who work closely with one of the top Canons in the Niger Diocese. Last week, I was driving with the canon and he said similar thing, he insisted it was time an Anglican governed Anambra state so I asked him whom the Anglican amongst the contestants were and he said Andy Uba. I asked him if Andy Uba(a known crook) is better than Soludo, Mmaduka or Ozigbo and he kept mute. I am an Anglican but I choose credibility over denomination, Andy Uba is a crook.
For the padre, plenty dog dey eat sh!t, na the one wey carry am for mouth dem dey call sh!t eater.[/s]

You didn't meet anyone. Tell your catholic Rev father that soludo is the crook.

Choose credibility mbok.

When caught in their propaganda, they will start meeting canons and Archdeacons even driving with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Biodun556(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2021
Igbo Catholics and Igbo protestants be doing the most.

I am really yearning for Biafra with all my heart.

I'm interested in seeing Igbo Catholics versus Igbo protestants

Free born versus Osu.

Anambra versus wawa.

Should make for premium entertainment.
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2021
For the idiot to tag BIAFRA into it shows how dumb some people are....what has that got to do with biafra.

The Muslim killing Christians in southern Kaduna are they in Biafra

The Yoruba pastor that attacked and insulted TB JOSHUA after his death is he a BIAFRAN?

The Muslim fighting each other with Christians in kwara when it comes to politics are they biafran?

THE EMIRE IN THE NORTH THAT HAS NO HAUSAS are they biafrans

THE YORUBA IMAM THAT CAN'T LEAD PRAYER IN THE mosque when a northern is there....ARE THEY BIAFRANS?

The buharis faction of Islam that hates the elzakzaky faction of Islam are they BIAFRANS?

DUMB PEOPLE WITH OPINIONS....yes nobody is saying you shouldn't say your mind but before you say @LEAST CHECK IT WELL?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Dagah2: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Choose credibility mbok.

When caught in their propaganda, they will start meeting canons and Archdeacons even driving with them.

Lol, if not that you are irredeemably partisan, I'd blurr and post one of my pictures with the said priest or even that with the lord bishop...but you don't worth it at all.
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by DOTian: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2021
Biodun556:
How will Biafra look like?
Religious crises between Catholic and anglican, Jew and christian
Atleast it will not look like Ilorin..
Chronic Unity Beggar..
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Aufbauh(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Bleiz:
I'm an Igbo man.

Igbos are clannish.

Will they admit this, rather they'll see you as 'efulefu'.

"To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater".- Bono

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I watched the video. What a shame to Roman Catholics. The seed peter Obi planted , now they think it is their right.

No wonder they go about framing all sorts of lies and propaganda against Andy Ubah because he is an Anglican.

Rubbish
Andy uba is a criminal
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by chiefobdk2: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Choose credibility mbok.

So you mean soludo is not credible but Andy ubah is credible..
Stop taking kunu. Aboki.. E dey block ur brain
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by atorioke(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2021
As an Anglican, I say it will be difficult for an Anglican to become the Governor of Anambra State, just as it is difficult for a Catholic to become the Governor of Delta State and President of Nigeria. Catholic owns Anambra just as Anglican owns Delta and more popular in Nigeria generally. South South - Anglican, South West - Anglican South East - Catholic. Yakubu Gowon and Goodluck Jonathan were both Anglican members.
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2021
chiefobdk2:

So you mean soludo is not credible but Andy ubah is credible..
Stop taking kunu. Aboki.. E dey block ur brain

I don't hv time for stupidity. Go and swim in fffoooollllishnnness with your Rev father.
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Dagah2:

Lol, if not that you are irredeemably partisan, I'd blurr and post one of my pictures with the said priest or even that with the lord bishop...but you don't worth it at all.

Kataway you.

Maybe you will go and factor out one doctored picture as usual.
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by malel1: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Rubbish

Am an Anglican, andy uba is a no no for anambra state . His family is filled with criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2021
malel1:

Am an Anglican, andy uba is a no no for anambra state . His family is filled with criminals

We are all Anglicans and soludo has no skeleton in his cupboard.

Pls next.

Uchu
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by malel1: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We are all Anglicans and soludo has no skeleton in his cupboard.

Pls next.

Uchu

He is not a saint , but Andy uba is not an option . Besides I dont care whether catholic or Anglican rules.
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2021
malel1:

He is not a saint , but Andy uba is not an option . Besides I dont care whether catholic or Anglican rules.

I said we are all Anglicans and soludo has no skeleton in his cupboard.

Next

Uchu
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Biodun556(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Danjikanbauchi: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Bleiz:
I'm an Igbo man.

Igbos are clannish.
that you are Igbo and Igbos ar clannish. So there for you are clannish. undecided
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Ezewuzie01: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2021
At least he encouraged his congregation to come out and vote. I believe people believe and respect their religious leaders in the southeast more than Ipob. However, he will not be there when they thumbrint their choice. Andy Uba is a generally rejected candidate but Chukwuma Soludo is just too enticing to resist. By Sunday, the results will be known.
Re: Anambra Catholic priest preached against anglican candidate in the gov election by Wannabenz: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2021
I know him in person,he's a good man and has helped many poor people even build houses for widows. He's a friend of my father and was once a police officer before becaming a Catholic priest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: House Of Reps Member Intercepted By Troops With Weapons In Anambra / Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces / How Tinubu Betrayed Osinbajo – By Hisham Haroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.