Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap (4228 Views)

Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 / Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? / Aliexpress Vs Jumia. Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by stephenabudu959(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Infinix zero 8 on Aliexpress vs infinix zero 8 on jumia

Is this legit or some form of scam by Aliexpress or jumia

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by jojothaiv(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
How about the shipping fee?
Number of days before delivery?

Put those two factors into consideration and you'll find your answer.

P.S: I'm not a Jumia agent

9 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by hisgrace090: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jumia has been this way for a very long time.
People end up petronizing them do to percieved difficulties buying from abroad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by manlawal(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
stephenabudu959:

nigeria debit card limit is $100 ,check the version may be is for all country then
calculate your shipping fee and the price there is official exchange rate of 421 not how much banks will sell for you
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by skywalker240(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
jojothaiv:

Sir, am afraid that's not a genuine enough or concrete thesis to back up your justification.

Adding those AliExpress factor's and the figures won't still even make half of what jumia is charging.

Truth be told as it is,

That's clear rip-off

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by zukky79: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hmm
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by OldGods: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
skywalker240:

Sir, am afraid that's not a genuine enough or concrete thesis to back up your justification.

Adding those AliExpress factor's and the figures won't still even make half of what jumia is charging.

Truth be told as it is,

That's clear rip-off
yes it is rip off, unless ship g fee is 100k

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by BrickDevo: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ali express dollar rate no be the same thing as your bank rate, when you are about to pay, calculate the amount with your bank dollar rate and you know the true cost

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by talk2hb1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Watching....
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by jarvis4: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
So i go commot 195k say na infinix i wan buy
Nawao

12 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by 11Anonymous(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Phone that will struggle to get 1 year OS update, you wan buy am for about 200k

4 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by stephenabudu959(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
jojothaiv:

Even at that the price is simply outrageously high... 195 to 85 that's over a 100k difference
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by stephenabudu959(m): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
hisgrace090:
Jumia has been this way for a very long time.
People end up petronizing them do to percieved difficulties buying from abroad.

They really need to work on things like dis... The price difference is much

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by stephenabudu959(m): 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
jarvis4:
Nawao

grin grin grin..... Don't forget the almighty phantom
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by MandGEnterprise: 4:16am On Oct 22, 2021
stephenabudu959:

That is the price of the product of a particular vendor, I believe there would be other vendors with a different price on Jumia. So check for others.

BrickDevo:
Ali express dollar rate no be the same thing as your bank rate, when you are about to pay, calculate the amount with your bank dollar rate and you know the true cost
Thanks for this. Also, when he adds shipping fee, duration of shipping, maybe Customs wahala grin grin and lastly you end up buying Chinese Version or even Fake Infinix, body go tell am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by Styluss: 5:30am On Oct 22, 2021
BrickDevo:
I shop on aliexpress and the rate is around 420 or so. Or else aliexpress is charging 100k for shipping....I think jumia is trying to scam off Nigerians. Btwn... The buyer can't buy for 89k as stated costhere is a $100 monthly limit

3 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by crackhouse(m): 5:31am On Oct 22, 2021
BrickDevo:
which one be aliexpress dollar rate? Have u bought from aliexpress before? What u said doesn't apply at all.... as it's on the screen that's what you are paying. They have done the conversion to naira before showing you the price. There's nothing to convert again bro...

5 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by hisgrace090: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2021
stephenabudu959:

They will rather push govt to stop you from buying abroad to continue the way they are selfishly, fear naija system.
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by checky619: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Don’t even think of buying phones from AliExpress... Nigerian government added custom fee to phones and cameras, you will be paying about 40% for duty fee
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by jojothaiv(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2021
skywalker240:

Truth be told as it is,

That's clear rip-off
Okay.
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by In2systemsTech(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Yeah.... Wait till you get a call from Nigerian customs and then later NDLEA.... It's the. You'll know it's cheaper on Jumia

3 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by sureteeboy(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2021
crackhouse:
which one be aliexpress dollar rate? Have u bought from aliexpress before? What u said doesn't apply at all.... as it's on the screen that's what you are paying. They have done the conversion to naira before showing you the price. There's nothing to convert again bro...
No Bro. You'll still have to make your own conversion.
The conversion in that screenshot is about #314 per dollar

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by jarvis4: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
stephenabudu959:

grin grin grin..... Don't forget the almighty phantom
Phan wetin.....overrated
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by Mrviktor(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
stephenabudu959:

Aliexpress never lost your product b4.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by Upjis: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
jojothaiv:

To do business in nigeria pricing is what you must learn to do .....If not business won't move for you
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by Depressed101: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
stephenabudu959:

There many explanations for the price difference.
1.its in far away China, it would take at least 2weeks to get to you even with the fastest shipping option.

2. It could be Chinese version and not the global variant.

3.it could be an outright fake (read the reviews well, if they have few, don't even try to buy they could fake reviews )

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by Derare(f): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
jarvis4:
Nawao

grin grin
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by jojothaiv(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Upjis:

To do business in nigeria pricing is what you must learn to do .....If not business won't move for you
But you can't price stuff online.

Just find the one that suit your pockets and go for it, I think that what's the OP is trying to pass across with the comparison and even that, there are still online stores still cheaper than AliExpress but the problem is, they are largely unknown.

If you're in doubt, ask those who are into drop shipping.
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by Upjis: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
jojothaiv:

But you can't price stuff online.

Just find the one that suit your pockets and go for it, I think that what's the OP is trying to pass across with the comparison and even that, there are still online stores still cheaper than AliExpress but the problem is, they are largely unknown.

If you're in doubt, ask those who are into drop shipping.

Online stores that are cheaper ....name them
Re: Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap by stephenabudu959(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2021
ALIEXPRESS 11.11

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. / Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience / What Is The Full Meaning Of Glo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.