Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) (60454 Views)

Giant Fish Caught In Ibaji, Kogi State (Photos) / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Wow

That is a lot of fish for everyone
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Enough bbq grills grin
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by omoyankee3(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
good catch
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by oweniwe(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
If one person go chop am, e go take one week to finish grin
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Where is the fish. mosdii binaowei

Are You Bayelsan too?

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
What's giant here now?
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin Oh Look they Caught DBanj

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
liab:
Nonsense me that av killed shark b4 self I no pose with na dis small fish dem dey pose with mycheeeew
Na lie I no like o.
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Olajah81:

Am happy dat u get eyes.... But to confirmed with ur retina naa d big problem u get

Retina, na Tina wey Red eyes??
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bayelsa home of fishes wet expensive
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Baronnaire:
How much would this go for? undecided
No talk about money at all. Make him share am make we chop joor?
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Two fishermen have caught a giant fish in the popular Opokuma River in Gbaranama community, Opokuma Clan in Bayelsa State, Reports.

It was gathered by , that their boat almost sank due to the size of the fish but they managed to haul it ashore.

One of the young men posted photos of the huge fish on Facebook.

"Thank God for blessing us with this big fish." the post read.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Great catch!.
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sharatan:
Oluwa make I catch my own too na.. Hunger dey rape man mind for this country..
Eeyah. You are alone. E go better.
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Serious grilling with all the necessary yamayama plastered on it and chilled bottles of beer (mortuary standard) grin

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
meobizy:
Where I work that is the average size of fish we see.
Where do you work?

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by cj4humanity: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
The fish no go sweet
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by TeeGentle(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
na wa o
bring it let's share it into 22 pieces
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by McAausim: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Munzy14:
Serious grilling with all the necessary yamayama plastered on it and chilled bottles of beer (mortuary standard) grin

Wow.... cool

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Thunderfayayou: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Two fishermen have caught a giant fish in the popular Opokuma River in Gbaranama community, Opokuma Clan in Bayelsa State, Reports.

It was gathered by , that their boat almost sank due to the size of the fish but they managed to haul it ashore.

One of the young men posted photos of the huge fish on Facebook.

"Thank God for blessing us with this big fish." the post read.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

I'm very very very very very very very very very very sure Beyalsan don chop Mami water before unknowingly
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ekpo Izon naweremi?

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Aguodo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Tonto dike uploading the fish on Instagram, I see tiwa releasing a statement on how she loves fish pepper soup, I see Nigerians trolling her and reminding her about her sex video, I see obi cubana buying the fish las Las.

This I have seen
Phase prophet you can see ooo

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by brownbib(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Big Up OPK��
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Mckeni007: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why him com dey wear arsenal jersey na

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Iyaebe:

Wow! cool
Are you an Ijaw Babe?
Ur monicker sounds like Edo nah?

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by AlmaIganishire: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Omoo this is huge. The Fish will feed the whole community lol

Meanwhile, all you need for your peace of mind is Oraimo Freepods 3.
You have got to Hear it, See it and Feel it. The difference on bass, lasting battery, clear voice in the call, in-ear or half in-ear 2 modes...and whatever you need!

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Commentor: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nackdemall:
cheesy

Wicked guy.

grin
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Hapinex01: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Omo pepper soup don set
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Tonto dike uploading the fish on Instagram, I see tiwa releasing a statement on how she loves fish pepper soup, I see Nigerians trolling her and reminding her about her sex video, I see obi cubana buying the fish las Las.

This I have seen
You are really living up to your name. cheesy
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by arixona: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen
How i love to see ur comments ehhh...........God grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by chimesky: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen

You have seen well my son
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
They have thanked God for blessing them with the big fish, but that fish is not feeling very blessed right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed / Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) / See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.