Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others (16100 Views)

Amazon, AliExpress To Pay 6% Tax From Profits Made From Nigerian Customers - FG / Fakeye Olufemi: Carpenters, Taxi Drivers Should Pay Tax — They Make Money / Garba Shehu: Using Tax From Herdsmen, Farmers To Subsidise Petrol Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Carlyboi(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Na today!shebi na people way go give them?since them no wan get sense....if I’m an artisan and I pay any income tax to this useless lots make I bend!dem no go tell them before the abort the senseless mission!
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by shedy03(m): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nbotee:
Which kind useless ppl dey rule us for dis country?
Fulanis, lol. In the government and in the forest. wahala dey ooo.
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Bigchristo: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/firs-mulls-collection-of-road-tax-from-hairdressers-carpenters
By the time this government finished dealing with you people next time una go get sense by force, where are those clapping and shouting sai Baba? Una eyes go soon clear grin grin grin
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Donaluta(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

In kalistus voice....it is over

Baba make I send you pm naa ... Make I come block you anywhere you dey... So that you go give me update
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Bigchristo: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
heykims:
So what do we call the ticket the commercial bus and okada drivers pay for daily if not tax?
Govt agencies collect money from these people everyday
that one na Eguje for Alaye& Agberho’s MC Oluomo and his geng grin grin grin
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by od501: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/firs-mulls-collection-of-road-tax-from-hairdressers-carpenters

I see FIRS officials going back with swollen faces, and bloody heads.
Shey I told you they not ready to pay back those loans? Underestimate the evil this people's heart to your peril.
Divide Nigeria now, save lives!!
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by tuboi: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106945676:
This is definitely not the time for all these shenanigans

Don’t you want a better Nigeria anymore grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Calishky(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
T H I E V E S
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by onyeomanono24(f): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
These are people that render services, the drivers, hair dressers, carpenters. If you tax them they will add it to the cost of their service and endusers will be the one to pay at the end of the day. Ordinarily the charges are on the high side nowadays and you want to introduce more tax for road infrastructure?

We pay for road worthiness, are our roads worthy?
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Zico5(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106945676:
Oga u dey wake up. I know it will reach us all.
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by membranus: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106945676:

In Broda Shaggy's voice:

E shock u too?
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by SRAROFDAVID: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Will they still collect tax in SE and SS, cos shop owners in this zones pay exubitant taxes already ranging from local govt permit state permit, business premesis, operational permit, environmental, sign post permit just for owning one shop, what other tax do want them to pay now

1 Like

Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by ramatintin(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Beat de wait Firs officials
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Brushstrokes20: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buhari is an unrepentant blood thirsty demon unleashed from the hottest part of hell to torment Nig!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES embarassed

NIG URGENTLY NEEDS A LEADER!
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Simplythebest: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
APC change. Thats the change we voted for less enjoy our change. Sai baba till 2035
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Terrier99: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106945676:

Seems you're a carpenter or hairdresser to rise against this.

Nami is an incompetent fellow who has never achieved anything in his professional career. Putting him there shows Buhari lacks foresight.
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by drealcivilceno(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Lol.... Nigerians must get sense by force!

Buhari please continue to suffocate them until they start gaining SENSE.

APC = SUFFER.

NIGERIANS can you please rise and wake up in your numbers against this heartless, cold and wicked soul residing in Aso Rock? Spits.........!

grin

Shey with all of this things, they will never have one.
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Schprobs: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
When the government are jobless and idle next is to become parasite parasiting on citizen
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Blackdisciple(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Now they are frustrated...

Soon school children will start paying too
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Paiebi(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
No Be JUJU Be that. We don finish eh!
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Sadisbala(m): 12:13am On Oct 22, 2021
vanbonattel:
ROAD TAX MATTERS.

*OFFICIAL: FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA MAKES NNAMDI KALU MORE POPULAR THAN F.G*.

By: Antiquity Prince.

I have taken my time to go through all that happened today, October 21, 2021, all I could see was, that THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS SUCCEEDED IN MAKING MAZI NNAMDI KALU MORE POPULAR THAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

What else could I say...? That Nnamdi Kalu was brought to the court today with more than 20 fully loaded Hilux, full of security men on different uniform, colours cum outfits. I mean, all the security agencies, from military, D.S.S/Police, Civil Defence, and others, were hired, to protect, guide & guard Nnamdi Kalu. Maybe, F.G in their wisdom may be thinking that they were stopping him from escape, but what I saw was, THEY WERE GIVEN NNAMDI KALU MORE SECURITY THAN BUHARI HAS EVER GOTTEN.

Honestly speaking, the number & types of security men, the entourage, F.G gave to Nnamdi Kalu today, when he was coming to Court and when he was going, no man, no President, no Governor, no Senator, etc, has ever gotten it in Nigeria, not even Abacha & Babangida, as Military Presidents, got it, yes, they couldn't. In fact, if you combine the total security of Buhari when he was a military President (Head of State) and now, he has never gotten *at a time* the type of security cum entourage he ordered for Nnamdi Kalu today.

I put it to you, F.G, Buhari & others, you have made MAZI NNAMDI KALU more popular than that Federal Government of Nigeria, more than all the leaders in Nigeria.

Go to social media and see how people are wishing to be Igbos, see how many people were singing, *'HOLY, HOLY .... HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, NNAMDI KALU IS ANOTHER SAVIOUR"*, all before the D.S.S , Army and other Law Enforcement Agents. Even when Buhari came to Imo State, his sophisticated security men were less than 30% of the security he provided for Nnamdi Kalu today.

I watched where leaders of Igbos, Housas & Yorubas were leading Nnamdi Kalu to the court room, at a time, the fearless and over courageous man stopped, removed his nose mask, waited a bit, everybody stopped, he continued, then everybody followed him immediately. That man is a real man.

Today, through out the country, all TV & radio stations were on, people put on their generators to watch Nnamdi Kalu, others had to recharge their GoTv & DStv, tunning different stations, just to watch him, as if Queen Elizabeth & Joe Biden combined (together), were coming to Nigeria. A young man in the social media was saying, *'I wish I can touch the garment of Nnamdi Kalu"*... Many said, *'I love the Igbos and the ways they follow Nnamdi Kalu"*.

No doubt, by tomorrow, no media, especially newspapers, I mean, none of them will talk much about F.G & Buhari, tomorrow's news will be captioned and garnished with Nnamdi Kalu's News, Stories, Pictures, comments (Not Guilty), etc.

My question is this.... F.G, what next? Anambra election is to hold 6th of November, 2021, Nnamdi Kalu's next Court case will be on 10th of November, hhhhhhmmnnmmnnmnnnn, your guess is as good as my guess.

Finally, before I drop my pen ... The NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY was attacked, many kidnapped & killed... Many soldiers have been killed in the North by bandits, no where did the military burn any house, but why did the military burn 72 houses at Oguta last three weeks, and another over 50 houses burnt down yesterday at Egbema, including human beings oo, all in Imo State?... *CHAI, IKE AGWULA DIBIA UWAA.*

_Antiquity with positivity and simplicity ambiguity dignity uniquity integrity without iniquitous iniquities or inimical indignity_

✍✍�✍�
*NWA EZE A DIGHI EFU NA MBA 1 OF IMO STATE*.
yes hes as populer as new big cat in the cage of newly build zoo
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by udomas(m): 12:14am On Oct 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Copy, copy administration. Have you ever been to those countries with all these in place and observe the way their government is supporting them? Stop unleashing more hardship on already struggling citizenry please!

Evil administration...
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Brown2012: 1:16am On Oct 22, 2021
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Naijanascam: 3:03am On Oct 22, 2021
You want to Tax the lowest of the low in your deceptive road tax just to fund your intimidating and spendful lifestyles......

After losing out on VAT to States you resort to milk it those you have not supported for one day.......a BIG shame to you
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by IYANGBALI: 5:13am On Oct 22, 2021
I wonder if Nairaland and all the moderators are paying taxes
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by babaalagbo1(m): 5:17am On Oct 22, 2021
Man no be God sha...dem sha want make this country not liveable for ordinary citizens or mekunu...tomorrow get belle o
Re: FIRS Mulls Collection Of Road Tax From Hairdressers, Carpenters, Drivers, Others by Hassan88(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2021
It's a good idea but let it start with them, first by paying taxes for their exotic cars. We will pay when they started paying taxes for every car they own. Useless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) / Lekki Tollgate Shooting: LCC Submits Footage To Judicial Panel / Governor Nasir El-rufai Revalidates His APC Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.