Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? (874 Views)

Email And Nigeria Mobile Number Extractor / Mail Extractor Any Idea? / Code To Check Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by LikeAking: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
I have created a very powerful dual email and phone number extractor for legit use only, with the almighty Java Script. I know some body or people out their need this stuff. You dont need an internet connection to use this extractor, all hail the almighty Java Script. It works directly from your browser and its very fast.

email & phone number extractor can extract any type/form of email and phone number at the same time form any document. Its a big time saver.

Na the css part dey remain, i tire for that part.

it can extract even phone numbers in this funny format 0.8.9.0.0.0.0.3.4.5.3 and their likes. Just paste the document in the text box and click extract.

Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by dauddy97(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
LikeAking:
I have created a very powerful dual email and phone number extractor for legit use only, with the almighty Java Script. I know some body or people out their need this stuff. You dont need an internet connection to use this extractor, all hail the almighty Java Script. It works directly from your browser and its very fast.

email & phone number extractor can extract any type/form of email and phone number at the same time form any document. Its a big time saver.

Na the css part dey remain, i tire for that part.

it can extract even phone numbers in this funny format 0.8.9.0.0.0.0.3.4.5.3 and their likes. Just paste the document in the text box and click extract.

This shouldn't be hard with almighty python
Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by LikeAking: 1:40am On Oct 23, 2021
dauddy97:

This shouldn't be hard with almighty python

Lala has eaten all the Pythons, I wonder which Python u are talking about.

1 Like

Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by bularuz(m): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Easy job for python
Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by LikeAking: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
bularuz:
Easy job for python

really?

let me inform LALA.

With JS no need for an internet connection to extract mails and its faster.

As for an easy job for Python, hmm. E no go dey that easy as you think.

You are dealing with lots of email and phone number formats.

You have to do some things on some arrays, etc.

remove duplicates, etc.

etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,
Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by bularuz(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
LikeAking:

really?

let me inform LALA.

remove duplicates, etc.

etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,

I don't get, are you extracting the emails and phone numbers from a text or a website, python can accomplish this with just a few lines of code
Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by bedfordng(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
LikeAking:

really?

let me inform LALA.

remove duplicates, etc.

etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,
internet or not, the job is done. That is what matters. Whether python or js, the bottom line is that it works.

You did a nice job.

The difference between using python and this, is that one can easily run this on their browser without downloading and installing anything on their pc or phone as js works with the browser.

Using python would mean installing it and getting it to work and it's not everyone that would want to go through that stress.

So js in this case is cool for the job
Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by LikeAking: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
bularuz:

I don't get, are you extracting the emails and phone numbers from a text or a website, python can accomplish this with just a few lines of code

U know the hard side of coding is making it work as you think, or like other brands.

U need Regex,arrays, etc.

It can extract emails & phone numbers at the same time from any document, online or off line.

Just Paste text in the text box, then click extract....
Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by LikeAking: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
bedfordng:
internet or not, the job is done. That is what matters. Whether python or js, the bottom line is that it works.

You did a nice job.

The difference between using python and this, is that one can easily run this on their browser without downloading and installing anything on their pc or phone as js works with the browser.

Using python would mean installing it and getting it to work and it's not everyone that would want to go through that stress.

So js in this case is cool for the job

Thank you, boss.
Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by LikeAking: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dual extractor, can extract phone numbers in this format 0803::3456::67::::74, 080....345....6786..45, (0803)45683923, 0/80/3/566/77/7 and many more. I am still updating. Its very perfect with extracting emails, will save lots of time.

I also have some cool and strange stuffs I have built. I will update you guys later.

If I type your phone number no vex, its a free style thing.
Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by LikeAking: 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Just a view of the mobile view.

I no fit crop every thing.

Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by JavaScript90: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2021
Fantastic. You must be good with regular expression to have achieved this. But you need to know that their is a limit to the numbers a javascript array can take due to limitation of the browser.
I doubt if this will be able to extract 500,000 emails and phone number.
You can delegate the job to php for better performance.
Great project
Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by LikeAking: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2021
JavaScript90:
Fantastic. You must be good with regular expression to have achieved this. But you need to know that their is a limit to the numbers a javascript array can take due to limitation of the browser.
I doubt if this will be able to extract 500,000 emails and phone number.
You can delegate the job to php for better performance.
Great project

Thank you very much.
Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by thanksjosh005: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2022
It's a brilliant idea.

How does it do this magic you say?
Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by talk2hb1(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2022
I built one sometimes ago in PHP, it extract from files, websites, and pasting too.
You can extend it to recognise text phone numbers too e.g zero eight zero...
Re: My Dual Email & Phone Number Extractor? by LikeAking: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
talk2hb1:
I built one sometimes ago in PHP, it extract from files, websites, and pasting too.
You can extend it to recognise text phone numbers too e.g zero eight zero...

I have done that since.

THANKS!

(1) (Reply)

Loan Available.. / Chatgpt API Is Ready For Developers / Re:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.