Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? (2873 Views)

Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba / 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo / Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by udele1: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu and his followers are always making noise about Biafra. They claim that Nigerians hate Igbo's and dont want Igbo's to leave Nigeria.

The same kanu that installed hatred in their hearts also claimed that buhari offered him Biafra with 5 igbo states and he refused. Claiming that he wants to take Igbo's in the SS along.

The same SS states have made it clear that they dont want to be part of Biafra. Its just like you asking yoruba's to have their own nation, and they claim they wont go until benin republic agrees to go with them. Because there are yoruba speaking people in benin.

If truly this biafra that is to be founded by criminals, touts and fraudsters will be the best country in the world, why didnt they use 5 igbo states to set example?

By the time the turn SE to dubai, SS will beg to be part of Biafra. But because they are more interested in the donations that come from agitation, they keep telling stories to maintain donations.

Now, if truly Igbo's want Biafra, the first place this discussion will start is at the national assembly. That is where those representing Igbo's will present their case for secession. That is where they will tell the Nigerian government that Igbo's want to leave.

Now Nnamdi Kanu who is promising this Biafra is friends with Abaribe and Orji uzor kalu. Both of them are senators, but have never mentioned Biafra in the senate.

How can you want a country, and your friends who are in the senate are not talking about the country?

This is the reason why international community does not take the agitation serious. They know that Nigeria is a sovereign state, and if truly Igbo's want to leave, they know which channel to use.

Its like going in front of the british or American embassy and be shouting " Give me Visa".

And when someone passes and tries to tell you that you cant get VISA like this, you attack the person. Call him Saboteur and burn his property.

You keep shouting that the British and Americans hate you, thats why they don't want to give you visa. Meanwhile, you have not applied for VISA.

Then your leader asks to pay money into his account to buy microphone and more speakers, so you can shout more. That the more you shout the closer you are to getting VISA. The people keep paying to his account and shouting outside the embassy.

They tell you that 90% of Igbo's are in support, but they use guns and fear to intimidate Igbo's to obey their "ORDER" . Biafra has not come and they are already giving order and enforcing it. What now happens if it comes?

Imagine the UK standing outside the EU and shouting that they want brexit. They can shout for 100 years and will still remain in EU. Because EU will only take them serious when the matter is deliberated in their parliament and voted upon.

Biafra has not been discussed in the state assembly, talk more or federal.

UK that wanted to leave EU, focused on developing their place enough to be independent. They did not destroy their country, hoping to build it when they leave EU.

In igboland, the reverse is the case. IPOB is destroying igboland politically and economically, hoping that they will rebuild it after it is raised.

Its just like someone who is living in a bungalow, desires to live in a duplex. He does not consider the cost of building a duplex, so he demolished the bungalow.

Only to find out he can't afford to build a duplex or bungalow. He built the bungalow when cement was 50 naira a bag, he was making his calculation based on 50 naira a bag, today a bag is 4000. At the end of the day, he neither has the bungalow or the duplex.

The same SS kanu claims it is because of them that he rejected Biafra, are not doing sit at home or protesting his arrest.

Nnamdi kanu knows that Biafra is a scam targeted at Igbo's. If truly he believes that SS is part of Biafra, how come no SS member is a Director in IPOB world wide limited?

How come all the commanders of ESN are Igbo's from the SE?

Why is ESN only operating in SE states?

Today Igbo's are lossing out politically and economically.

This is a video representation of IPOB and their Biafra agitation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-oCHWsNZwI

5 Likes

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by Emergingnation(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
udele1:
[s]Nnamdi Kanu and his followers are always making noise about Biafra. They claim that Nigerians hate Igbo's and dont want Igbo's to leave Nigeria.

The same kanu that installed hatred in their hearts also claimed that buhari offered him Biafra with 5 igbo states and he refused. Claiming that he wants to take Igbo's in the SS along.

The same SS states have made it clear that they dont want to be part of Biafra. Its just like you asking yoruba's to have their own nation, and they claim they wont go until benin republic agrees to go with them. Because there are yoruba speaking people in benin.

If truly this biafra that is to be founded by criminals, touts and fraudsters will be the best country in the world, why didnt they use 5 igbo states to set example?

By the time the turn SE to dubai, SS will beg to be part of Biafra. But because they are more interested in the donations that come from agitation, they keep telling stories to maintain donations.

Now, if truly Igbo's want Biafra, the first place this discussion will start is at the national assembly. That is where those representing Igbo's will present their case for secession. That is where they will tell the Nigerian government that Igbo's want to leave.

Now Nnamdi Kanu who is promising this Biafra is friends with Abaribe and Orji uzor kalu. Both of them are senators, but have never mentioned Biafra in the senate.

How can you want a country, and your friends who are in the senate are not talking about the country?

This is the reason why international community does not take the agitation serious. They know that Nigeria is a sovereign state, and if truly Igbo's want to leave, they know which channel to use.

Its like going in front of the british or American embassy and be shouting " Give me Visa".

And when someone passes and tries to tell you that you cant get VISA like this, you attack the person. Call him Saboteur and burn his property.

You keep shouting that the British and Americans hate you, thats why they don't want to give you visa. Meanwhile, you have not applied for VISA.

Then your leader asks to pay money into his account to buy microphone and more speakers, so you can shout more. That the more you shout the closer you are to getting VISA. The people keep paying to his account and shouting outside the embassy.

They tell you that 90% of Igbo's are in support, but they use guns and fear to intimidate Igbo's to obey their "ORDER" . Biafra has not come and they are already giving order and enforcing it. What now happens if it comes?

Imagine the UK standing outside the EU and shouting that they want brexit. They can shout for 100 years and will still remain in EU. Because EU will only take them serious when the matter is deliberated in their parliament and voted upon.

UK that wanted to leave EU, focused on developing their place enough to be independent. They did not destroy their country, hoping to build it when they leave EU.

In igboland, the reverse is the case. IPOB is destroying igboland politically and economically, hoping that they will rebuild it after it is raised.

Its just like someone who is living in a bungalow, desires to live in a duplex. He does not consider the cost of building a duplex, so he demolished the bungalow.

Only to find out he can't afford to build a duplex or bungalow. He built the bungalow when cement was 50 naira a bag, he was making his calculation based on 50 naira a bag, today a bag is 4000. At the end of the day, he neither has the bungalow or the duplex.

The same SS kanu claims it is because of them that he rejected Biafra, are not doing sit at home or protesting his arrest.

Nnamdi kanu knows that Biafra is a scam targeted at Igbo's. If truly he believes that SS is part of Biafra, how come no SS member is a Director in IPOB world wide limited?

https://youtu.be/x-oCHWsNZw[/s]I

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
This turkey deportee won't rest

Kanu must be the reason you were deported from turkey

Kanu is always in your head , I pray you no run mad one day grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by udele1: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
The same Biafran senator. Making igbos a laughing stock in the world.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by richmond500: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
The denegerate piglets don't even know what they want

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Did you see how fresh Kanu looked today in court

Over freshness dey worry Kanu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by udele1: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Did you see how fresh Kanu looked today in court

Over freshness dey worry Kanu

Yes. So will that bring Biafra? Does it mean Nigeria is taking care of him? Whats the point?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
richmond500:
The denegerate piglets don't even know what they want
Have you bought yourself new slips because the last time I saw you, I felt nothing but pity grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
udele1:

Yes. So will that bring Biafra? Does it mean Nigeria is taking care of him? Whats the point?
Why were you deported from turkey ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by udele1: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Have you bought yourself new slips because the last time I saw you, I felt nothing but pity grin grin

So you just make noise about Biafra because kanu told you to be shouting Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by Abdul05: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by richmond500: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

oh, what u saw was slips in my yard which I wore to clean the environs.
.do u want to compete with me let's start

1 Like

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
udele1:

So you just make noise about Biafra because kanu told you to be shouting Biafra?
Why were you deported from turkey ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
richmond500:
oh, what u saw was slips in my yard which I wore to clean the environs.
.do u want to compete with me let's start
You're a small boy

You need help grin
Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by richmond500: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'll start by showing u how my parlour looks like.

BTW, I'm in my late 20's and I pay my rent myself

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
richmond500:

Your tv look like the type in my maid's room

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by richmond500: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

unlike u, I don't live with my parents, so I wouldn't have a maid.

3 Likes

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by udele1: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
Its funny how they go about terrorising Igbo's in igboland, claiming they are the reason why they have not gotten Biafra.

Is Biafra a state or national issue? How are these innocent hardworking Igbo's holding the Biafra from coming?

5 Likes

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
richmond500:
unlike u, I don't live with my parents, so I wouldn't have a maid.
I am a royalty , we are not n the same level
Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
udele1:
Its funny how they go about terrorising Igbo's in igboland, claiming they are the reason why they have not gotten Biafra.

Is Biafra a state or national issue? How are these innocent hardworking Igbo's holding the Biafra from coming?
Why are you dodging my question oga?

I ask again, why were you deported from turkey ?

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by Rexymania(m): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin grin

PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by richmond500: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I have my own kitchen, I do not eat "mummy thank u"
Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by richmond500: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am a royalty , we are not n the same level
I am not royalty, unlike u, I am not born with a silver spoon, I hustle on my own to where I am.
Do u mind showing me ur living room?
Ur majesty

3 Likes

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by nothingspoil70: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
90 percent of real igbos do not believe in Biafra. If they do, they won't be investing in other regions of the country the way they are doing now. My own opinion though.

4 Likes

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by udele1: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Biafra does not have a map. Lied to them that Biafra was discussed in the UN assembly. Went there and took pictures to decieve them.

Told them Buhari died and was buried in saudi arabia. Is that how to get a country?

The fool Simon Ekpa told them he submited the history of Biafra to the office of the president or finland, and they were clapping? What has Finland president got to do with Biafra?

What exactly iw he supposed to do with the letter?

You have not discussed Biafra in your national assembly it is now the president of Finland that will bring Biafra?

Its really a pity what these people are doing to Igbo's. Meanwhile the president was not in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvlzhm-TnWg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by richmond500: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
udele1:
Biafra does not have a map.
it does, its map extend from twitter, all the way to Facebook and runs through Nairaland, why do u think they call it online republic?

5 Likes

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by udele1: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
richmond500:
it does, its map extend from twitter, all the way to Facebook and runs through Nairaland, why do u think they call it online republic?

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by Quality20(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
saying that igbokeys want biafra is just like saying monkeys want to leave the trees in the forests

1 Like

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by mmanwuijele: 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
udele1:
[s]Nnamdi Kanu and his followers are always making noise about Biafra. They claim that Nigerians hate Igbo's and dont want Igbo's to leave Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-oCHWsNZwI
[/s]

Why were you deported from Turkey?

What will you do when Biafra regains sovereignty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by richmond500: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
mmanwuijele:
[/s]

Why were you deported from Turkey?

What will you do when Biafra regains sovereignty?
shebi u know the meaning of the word "regains"?

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by udele1: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
The same fool told them he knows the date Biafra will come. Fooling around and destroying igboland.

Look at the jokers that are leading igbo nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ZvFtJX_ek

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? by Upliftment101: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
richmond500:

MUGU YOU ARE STILL USING A 19th CENTURY BACKTUBE TV WITH AN ARCHAIC PARLOUR ARRANGEMENT AND U STILL GRT MOUTH TO TALK. BETTER UPGRADE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Your President Is Better Than Our Own" – Cameroonian Man Tells Nigerians / BREAKING: Different Ways Tinubu Has Tried To Gaslight Igboland Bc Of Obi / How Obidients Successfully Destroyed Tinubu's 24 Years Propaganda Machinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.