Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pregnancy Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Issue (341 Views)

Female Health Issues Or Pregnancy Issue? / Pregnancy Issue / Scent Leaf For Cough And Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Issue by Rightboy: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Doctors in the house, please I need your assistance. My wife is 1 month pregnant, we just confirmed it today, but she has been complaining of lower abdominal pains that affects her anus as well since four days ago. Is this normal in early stage of pregnancy or I should be worried?
My major concern is, mid last year she had miscarriage, please what exactly is the cause of this pain could it related to any internal issue, I will definitely go the hospital but I desperately need your positive inputs.
Thank you my people..
Re: Pregnancy Issue by Layormiii(f): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2021
How is she now. Is the pain like menstrual cramps? Because cramps is normal on early pregnancy.. but I don't think it's normal again if it's severe.

Also please go to the hospital, she should be taking progesterone injection because of her history of miscarriage.
May God give her strength throughout this journey ijn
Re: Pregnancy Issue by Rightboy: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2021
Thank you for your contribution, she just called me this morning that she didn't experience the cramp in the night, and she still feels okay this morning too. But is it still necessary to go and see a gynaecologist?
Re: Pregnancy Issue by Layormiii(f): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rightboy:
Thank you for your contribution, she just called me this morning that she didn't experience the cramp in the night, and she still feels okay this morning too. But is it still necessary to go and see a gynaecologist?
I will just say go see your doctor, so they can monitor the pregnancy and they know what to di

(1) (Reply)

Omicron Variant: Things You Should Know, Do, & Not To Do To Stay Protected / How Did You Treat Your Dry Tickly Cough / Moving To Port Harcourt? Soot Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.