Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. (406 Views)

FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo / 'Treating PDP As A Pushover Is Dangerous' - Yahaya Bello Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Take a look at this load of shit...

Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by BSsniffer: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Lol, nordic men are generally cvckholds...but honestly the age of reason is dead in the western world, it's the age of woke feminist larping, gender bender whoreshit and a cvck chained man. What's the use of this kind of freakin policy if not to promote their leftist whoreshit.

5 Likes

Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 22, 2021
BSsniffer:
Lol, nordic men are generally cvckholds...but honestly the age of reason is dead in the western world, it's the age of woke feminist larping, gender bender whoreshit and a cvck chained man. What's the use of this kind of freakin policy if not to promote their leftist whoreshit.

The policy will only perpetuate the inequality they're trying to stop.

1 Like

Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Ofodirinwa: 1:12am On Oct 22, 2021
The most miserable thing I've ever seen is Nigerians discovering racist white lingo, adopting it because of internet, and mixing the stupidity of Africa with the stupidity of America to become one kin demonic he-goat.

5 Likes

Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 22, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
The most miserable thing I've ever seen is Nigerians discovering racist white lingo, adopting it because of internet, and mixing the stupidity of Africa with the stupidity of America to become one kin demonic he-goat.

We all speak English unfortunately because of colonialism, but is there really anything like "racist white lingo"..what lingo or word on this thread is "racist white lingo"?
Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Ofodirinwa: 1:27am On Oct 22, 2021
WesternOligarch:

We all speak English unfortunately because of colonialism, but is there really anything like "racist white lingo"..what lingo or word on this thread is "racist white lingo"?

You don't even know what you're typing so I'll deconstruct piece by piece.

From your perspective, which i believe is a person living in Nigeria but I might be wrong, what do you believe is wrong with this legislation?

Consider the following
- you live in a country where not getting paid for work is normal and you have bigger things to worry about than Icelandic men and women deciding they should be paid equally in their already very well organized country.

- you don't live in Iceland (could be wrong)
- you would likely prefer to live in Liberal Iceland than conservative Nigeria?
- you don't even know that YOU are the 'problem' the ppl you're parroting have with liberalism.
Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by joyandfaith: 1:29am On Oct 22, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Take a look at this load of shit...

Is there any gender discrimination in wages and salaries in Nigeria?
Just curious
Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by TheNeededShock(m): 1:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Policies like this you ask yourself if it's really necessary. Why can't salaries be based purely on merit and one's abilities? Most everything be about gender, ethnic grouping or some affirmative action like stuff? Mad

2 Likes

Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 22, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

You don't even know what you're typing so I'll deconstruct piece by piece.

From your perspective, which i believe is a person living in Nigeria but I might be wrong, what do you believe is wrong with this legislation?

Consider the following
- you live in a country where not getting paid for work is normal and you have bigger things to worry about than Icelandic men and women deciding they should be paid equally in their already very well organized country.

- you don't live in Iceland (could be wrong)
- you would likely prefer to live in Liberal Iceland than conservative Nigeria?
- you don't even know that YOU are the 'problem' the ppl you're parroting have with liberalism.
Lol what did you deconstruct?

What's wrong with the legislation is that it's putting focus purely on gender when enumerations/salaries/bonus should be purely based on one's abilities and merit and not whether if a man is earning more than a woman.

Now I'd ask you some questions:

Does my living in Nigeria stop me from having opinions on global issues? (You seem like someone with complex issues)

Why would you think I'd leave Nigeria to live somewhere that's extremely cold almost all year round and an environment I really don't understand?

How am I the problem?

2 Likes

Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 22, 2021
TheNeededShock:
Policies like this you ask yourself if it's really necessary. Why can't salaries be based purely on merit and one's abilities? Most everything be about gender, ethnic grouping or some affirmative action like stuff? Mad

God bless your soul.
Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2021
joyandfaith:

Is there any gender discrimination in wages and salaries in Nigeria?
Just curious

Yes there is and I won't deny that but there are cases where it doesn't favor men like the nigerian movie industry for example tends to be more rewarding to the female gender. But when you even look at the private sector in Nigeria it tends to be minimal cus last time I checked male and female bankers were earning the same salary. Is the legislation necessary? Absolutely not.
Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by realstars: 1:53am On Oct 22, 2021
As Buhari authorized it so shall it be.
Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by BSsniffer: 2:02am On Oct 22, 2021
WesternOligarch:

What's wrong with the legislation is that it's putting focus purely on gender when enumerations/salaries/bonus should be purely based on one's abilities and merit and not whether if a man is earning more than a woman.

Does my living in Nigeria stop me from having opinions on global issues? (You seem like someone with complex issues)

Why would you think I'd leave Nigeria to live somewhere that's extremely cold almost all year round and an environment I really don't understand?

How am I the problem?

You shouldn't have wasted your energy replying. Read her/his little deconstruction and it obviously reeks of deep level inferiority complex...we can't talk about Iceland because they're a more organized society than nigeria- typical nigger reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Ofodirinwa: 2:08am On Oct 22, 2021
WesternOligarch:

How am I the problem?

If you have ever been employed you'll know that your wage is determined before you start not after you show 'merit'.
Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 22, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

If you have ever been employed you'll know that you wage is determined after your interview, not after you show 'merit'.

If you have a functional brain....

You'd understand that salaries/wages are also determined by experience level and level of education which qualifies as "merit". A Data Scientist with a PhD from Stanford obviously can't earn the same as a Data Analyst grad from Hofstra uni, thanks to the difference in academic merit. Doing well in the interview and getting the job with a good salary means that you got it through merit. In your weak attempt to flex grammatical superiority you only look stupid.

2 Likes

Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Angeldemon: 2:37am On Oct 22, 2021
BSsniffer:

You shouldn't have wasted your energy replying. Read her/his little deconstruction and it obviously reeks of deep level inferiority complex...we can't talk about Iceland because they're a more organized society than nigeria- typical nigger reasoning.

exactly. Ofodirinwa just typed a lot of rubbish using english language

1 Like

Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by tobechi74: 2:55am On Oct 22, 2021
This news itself is illegal
Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Ofodirinwa: 4:06am On Oct 22, 2021
WesternOligarch:

If you have a functional brain....

You'd understand that salaries/wages are also determined by experience level and level of education which qualifies as "merit". A Data Scientist with a PhD from Stanford obviously can't earn the same as a Data Analyst grad from Hofstra uni, thanks to the difference in academic merit. Doing well in the interview and getting the job with a good salary means that you got it through merit. In your weak attempt to flex grammatical superiority you only look stupid.

In Iceland, women generally have a higher educational level than men. While 41.8 percent of Icelandic women have a tertiary education, only 30.4 percent of men have the same.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1264995/educational-attainment-iceland-gender/

Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 22, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1264995/educational-attainment-iceland-gender/

How does this even relate with whatam saying ffs.... Obviously you're a meat head.

Nice pic of you tho..

1 Like

Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Ofodirinwa: 4:13am On Oct 22, 2021
WesternOligarch:

How does this even relate with whatam saying ffs.... Obviously you're a meat head.

Nice pic of you tho..

thank you
Re: One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. by Namnam: 4:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Cool but what exactly do you plan on conserving with conservatism? Should we all move back to villages no wait even better single felled organisms smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Become Choice Destination For Medical Tourists – Osinbajo / THE NATION: Court Adjourns Hearing On Biafra Referendum / Rail Transport Leads As NBS Reveals Best Performing Sectors In The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.