Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,151 members, 7,867,348 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

How The World Reacts To Your Failing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The World Reacts To Your Failing (107 Views)

Man "Cured" Of HIV By Pastor Alph Lakau, Dies After Failing To Take His Drugs / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The World Reacts To Your Failing by SonofIssachar: 12:16am On Oct 22, 2021
One day a school teacher wrote the following on the board:

9×1=7

9×2=18

9×3=27

9×4=36

9×5=45

9×6=54

9×7=63

9×8=72

9×9=81

9×10=90

When she was done, she looked at the students and they were all laughing at her because of the first equation which was wrong. Then the teacher said, “I wrote that first one wrong on purpose because I wanted you to learn something important.

”This was for you to know how the world out there will treat you. You can see that I wrote the right answer nine times, but none of you congratulated me for it. Rather, you all laughed and criticized me because of my failing in one wrong answer.

”Here is the lesson, the world may not appreciate the good you do a million times but will criticize the one wrong thing you do. But don’t get discouraged, always rise above all the laughter and criticism. Stay strong.”

— Author Unknown

Meditation: Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, leading to edification. – Romans 15:2

You will succeed because Jesus loves You!

Also read:

A Statement of Fact
How God Sees Your Mistakes
How Do You Respond to Discouragement?

1 Like

Re: How The World Reacts To Your Failing by thesicilian: 12:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Selah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Still Single? (part 3) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/10/2021 / Devotional: Comfort In Times Of Grief. Click Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.