Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Want To Earn Money Via Online Task (youtube) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Want To Earn Money Via Online Task (youtube) (432 Views)

Get Free Bitcoins For Only Participating In Simple Online Task / Earn N100 every 3days or N1000 every month on simple online task / Earn Cool Money Via Nasab Realities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Earn Money Via Online Task (youtube) by Onwe6666: 1:22am On Oct 22, 2021
Greetings,
Please just take a few minute to read,and if interested to Earn while runnin online task you can chat up via the Number of the Flier.

We use the DCP platform to obtain tasks to help online celebrities increase their visibility, like and watch videos

①Like and like the works published by designated users such as facebook, youtube, LINE, etc.

② Daily salary 250NGN-150000NGN.
③ Idle time, only 10 to 15 minutes of operation on the phone every day

④Withdraw funds at any time. The safety of funds is guaranteed.
Can you accept such a job? Or do you have other questions?

The only online task i ever tried that pays....
After comin across alotbof fakes...

For more enquiries
check the flyers and reach out for via the whatsap number...

Re: Want To Earn Money Via Online Task (youtube) by yomifola(m): 1:48am On Oct 22, 2021
b4 i can be able to accept that u really earn what u posted up there.. please, kindly help me 2k out of it my brother . im hungry

then.. i will have strength to work
Re: Want To Earn Money Via Online Task (youtube) by agonordee: 2:40am On Oct 22, 2021
Hii
I'm really interested in what you are saying i just hooe its not scam
I sent you a message on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Crypto News: Fil And Uni Are On A Bullish Run As Dexs Are Growing Very Fast :d / Make Money From Online Quiz / How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Selling Anything (fiverr Affiliate Program)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.