Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Help: How Can I Get Rid Of This Hives (urticaria) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: How Can I Get Rid Of This Hives (urticaria) (685 Views)

Urticaria/Hives(Narun),Blood Infections, STDs, Rashes, Itching POTENT HERBS / Urticaria/hives/ Inarun Or Inarun Dudu, Total Effective Cure With Herbs / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Can I Get Rid Of This Hives (urticaria) by mercyib(m): 3:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Good morning Mummies and Daddies,

How can my wife get rid of this Hives the is occurring in her skin. This Hives as being occurring in her body every morning for three days now.

I think this is called Egbesi in Yoruba.

Re: Help: How Can I Get Rid Of This Hives (urticaria) by daddytime(m): 5:01am On Oct 22, 2021
She needs to go get to the pharmacy and make sure it's truly Hives and not Scabies.
Re: Help: How Can I Get Rid Of This Hives (urticaria) by BellaBliss(f): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2021
daddytime:
She needs to go get to the pharmacy and make sure it's truly Hives and not Scabies.
I don't think it's scabies because scabies is much darker and itches alot during night time.
Re: Help: How Can I Get Rid Of This Hives (urticaria) by daddytime(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2021
BellaBliss:
I don't think it's scabies because scabies is much darker and itches alot during night time.

You are very well on point...

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Get Rid Of This Hives (urticaria) by LagacyHills: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Call or Whatsapp 09073739966, with #5,000 it will be gone in a week

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain A Stronger Immune System For Longer And Healthier Living / Okada Rider Suddenly Got Down From His Bike & Died At The Spot In Benue (Photos) / My Teeth Bleeds Blood Whenever I Brush!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.