Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Will You Let Me Help You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will You Let Me Help You? (274 Views)

What Are The Good Opportunity You Let Slip Off You Still Regret Today / Let me help you get any book you want straight to Your mailbox / Let me help you create verified USA business paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Let Me Help You? by samayansola(m): 3:16am On Oct 22, 2021
Last year I wanted to work with a client. We fixed a schedule and met as agreed

The first thing I always do when clients consult me is to listen to them

Why do I always start with this?

Statistics show that 70% of businesses fail within their first 2 to 5 years as of April, 2021

The reason is often due to lack of proper research and poor strategy

Infact, try using google to search number of businesses that are created every single year, over 300 million new businesses across the continent

The world is a pyramid - same applies in every field, even in the world of business.

The weak are always at the bottom and it's damn ruthless.

This is why you need a good marketing strategy to grow and boost your sales which I can help you with at very discounted rate.

After listening to her, I highlighted why and how her business wasn't growing like she wanted.

I gave her some research exercise to do...

To exactly know her goals and also help me to properly align my interaction with her.

She was amazed of how I carefully dissected her business in its entirety

Below are lessons you can pick from my interactions with her...

1. Have a passion for what you do

Even if you don't like the business at first, as far as it is solving and meeting needs, start from there and do what you love later.

I have an old school mate. We both attended the same secondary school together, 'School of Science', she is now an event planner and she is really making big money from it.

2. Employ others with similar passion

Don't just employ people that are looking for just any job. Employ those ready to learn and also see themselves as a part of the business.

3. Build yourself in terms of knowledge and technical know-how

We live in a changing and developing world. As an entrepreneur or business owner, you can't afford to have a 19th century mindset or tools in running your business.  It is best you read wide, have a mentor and always be prepare for change in your business.

4. Reach out to experts in those fields

Never think you know everything.

'To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge' - Socrates.

Is this helpful?

Let me know in the comment box....

Cheers!

Sam.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Meta / How To Split Payment Into Multiple Accounts In Paystack / I Need A Cross Platform(s) Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.