Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Have Two Containers Of New Designers Cloth Sfor Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Two Containers Of New Designers Cloth Sfor Sale (522 Views)

Ireland Returns 5 Containers Of Beans Exported From Nigeria / Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price / 3 Containers Of Ladies Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Two Containers Of New Designers Cloth Sfor Sale by mykakbex: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2011
Hi friends,I have two containers of cloths from USA,containing male cloths,female cloths,children cloths etc.The containers will be offloaded on Monday (6th June.2011) at Egeda.
Interested and serious buyers(especially boutique owners) should call 08069002604 0r email me at mykakbex@yahoo.com.
Re: I Have Two Containers Of New Designers Cloth Sfor Sale by mykakbex: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
Also,if you can purchase up to 10 cloths,you can come.
Re: I Have Two Containers Of New Designers Cloth Sfor Sale by wakae: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2011
hi, pls im a whoesaler but would really need to buy much. pls i wuld love to know the prices. and u can also send me pix to adielagabriella@yahoo.com 07036835524
Re: I Have Two Containers Of New Designers Cloth Sfor Sale by mykakbex: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
Wakae,the container will be offloaded on Monday at Egbeda.I will call you on Sunday evening as soon as the container reach my shop in Egbeda.
As for the price,I think is better you come and see what you are buying before we talk about the price.But I tell you,you will like the cloths.

(1) (Reply)

Home Base Online Business / Adivce Me On What To Do B4 Its Too Late / 5 Reasons NOT to Accept Guest Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.