Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Speed Darlington Condemns Ipob's Sit-at-home Order In The Southeast (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Condemns Ipob's Sit-at-home Order In The Southeast (Video) (15102 Views)

"There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) / Jubilation In The Southeast As New 5000 Naira Note Take Ojukwu Image / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Condemns Ipob's Sit-at-home Order In The Southeast (Video) by lezz(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
nisai:
Bro, no be lie. To be honest, Igbos deserve better in Nigeria. Sadly our greedy leaders do not understand the principle of justice and equity = peace.

See bro, I believe if all hands can be on deck with utmost patriotism for the betterment of this country, Nigeria can become a world power in no distant time.

But will our backward cow loving power drunk compatriots allow that? Sadly No!
they deserve better but in all honesty they are partly to blame for their plight. They are foolhardy to begin with. And they always get emotional politically.

The only thing the Igbo sit down to calculate is money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Condemns Ipob's Sit-at-home Order In The Southeast (Video) by GeneralStan(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Evien this fool is talking, anyways talk is the cheapest commodity in the world.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Condemns Ipob's Sit-at-home Order In The Southeast (Video) by UndilutedFaxt: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
FactBoyz:
The sit at home has been very effective. Since the govt shoot protesters, the protesters can simply sit at home

Why forcing others to protest with you
Re: Speed Darlington Condemns Ipob's Sit-at-home Order In The Southeast (Video) by Torylanez(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
mrvitalis:

Are you Igbo ?

Igbos go and to protest against their marginalization they are killed you rejoice and blame igbos for protesting

Now igbos protest by staying indoors yet u complain they are hurting themselves

I would give u ( or any NGO 1 million ) if u provide a post of you condemning IPOB and Igbo youths that were armless being killed by the army

What do you want igbos to do ? Forget biafra ? That can't happen

Innocent IPOB ESN terrorists carrying toothpicks

Re: Speed Darlington Condemns Ipob's Sit-at-home Order In The Southeast (Video) by creamyKK(f): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
What's laughable about all these wailers is that the sit at home is only been observe in just the dot nation(5 states ooh) amidst the 36 states that makes up the zoo republic but yet they are wailing. Fools. Ndiara
Re: Speed Darlington Condemns Ipob's Sit-at-home Order In The Southeast (Video) by SmithRussell(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2021
Iliveforever:

IPOB doesn’t need your useless and worthless support
I have no business with IPOB; I never said I’m supporting or not supporting IBOP.

My only concern is for the people; the poor people. If you ever feel empathy, then you should know how bad this is for them, but no, you won’t care.
Re: Speed Darlington Condemns Ipob's Sit-at-home Order In The Southeast (Video) by SmithRussell(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
creamyKK:
What's laughable about all these wailers is that the sit at home is only been observe in just the dot nation(5 states ooh) amidst the 36 states that makes up the zoo republic but yet they are wailing. Fools. Ndiara
The love for identity should not take away your sense of reasoning. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My "Made In Lagos" Album Is Pure Wizkid, No Featuring - Wizkid says (video) / Oprah 'Sorry' For Naming Switzerland In Race Row / Kam Adams: Linda Ikeji Hosted By The Speaker Of Hackney & Ex Speaker Of Hackney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.