Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Celebrating A Political Colossus @ 54 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrating A Political Colossus @ 54 (259 Views)

Atiku, The Political Colossus In Victory / 55 Garlands For A Political Colossus @55 / APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating A Political Colossus @ 54 by KizitoMike(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2021
CELEBRATING A POLITICAL COLOSSUS @ 54

https://southeastpointer.com/celebrating-a-political-colossus-54/

On this Special day, I join millions of Ndigbo and Nigerians all over Nigeria and the world at large to celebrate the Birth Anniversary of my principal and mentor, the Political calculus of our time, Rt. Hon Chief Chukwuma Michael Umeoji KSJI, AMNIM, FCPA, (OBA of Anambra), Congressman Representing the good people of Aguata Federal Constituency in the National Assembly and Leader APGA Caucus in the 9th Assembly.

I acknowledge and Salute your long standing tenacity and commitment to Nation building and the Igbo Agenda.

I join your family, friends, political associates and all Nigerians to felicitate and congratulate you on the occasion of your 54 Birthday.

Your quintessential leadership and quality representation has been a record of steadfast service to Anambra State and our Nation at different Political eras; having served as a Congressman in the 6th Assembly, Executive Chairman of Aguata Local Government, last ALGON Chairman (Chairman of all Chairmen) of Anambra State, SSA on Grassroot Mobilization, Member of five (5) different committees of the State Government and now a member of the 9th Assembly.

You are truly an epitome of Integrity, Good Leadeship, Quality Representation, Courage, Fairplay and Love, in all your years of service to Agauta Local Government, Aguata Federal Constituency, Anambra State and Nigeria, you have demonstrated an undeniable and undying commitment to the unity, peace, unmitigated progress and even development of Ndi Igbo and Nigeria.

You have indeed given politics a different face and name in Anambra State from the ongoing massive infrastructural projects across Aguata and series of human/social capital development programmes targeted at lifting the most vulnerable and other bold initiative of your leadership.

You have written your name in the sands of time through your recent outing to save the soul of APGA and Ndi Anambra from the cul-de-sac they found themselves in.

I share in your joy and rejoice with you for marking this year's occasion with good health, sound mind and good spirit. I wish you many more years of good health, may you continue to gain favour from the Almighty in all your future endeavours

Happy 54th Birthday Anniversary Hon. Chukwuma Umeoji (IDE EZINIFITE)

Happy Birthday Anniversary OFO EJI EJE MBA NA ORAERI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GRAND COMMANDER OF THE PEOPLES ARMY.

(C) South East Pointer
Michael Kizito Okenwa
#UnapologeticUmeojiLoyalist

(1) (Reply)

Sponsors Of Nigeria's Terrorist Bandits / Presidency Reacts To The Economist’s Report On Nigeria / Ogun To Build 250 Low Cost Housing Units, Revives Pipe Borne Water -abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.