Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Axa Mansard Hmo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Axa Mansard Hmo (954 Views)

Axa Mansard HMO Vs Reliance HMO / Axa Mansard Hmo / Which Is A Better HMO Between Avon, Axa Mansard & Hygeia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Axa Mansard Hmo by BiolaInsurance: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2021
AXA Mansard 2021 Retail health Plan benefit for individuals/family members between 0 – 65 years on our Domestic Health Plans. Region of cover in Nigeria. We also have International Plans that will cover you anywhere in the world.

To incept our Retail health plan, the following documents should be submitted for vetting and underwriting considerations BEFORE we send you a payment advise/invoice for payment.

• Completed registration form

• Recent passport photograph

• Valid means of identification e.g. Voters ID, National Passports, National ID or Driver’s License.

Please, note the following Terms and Conditions.

• All family members must be on the same plan

• Premium is charged per head/individual, flat rates for each individual. No discounts

• Hospital choices must be made from the hospital directory; and has to be open to plan you are purchasing

• At least one adult has to also purchase a plan to enable us register a child/minor. We cannot register only a minor, as we do not enter into contracts with minors

• All adults must provide a valid means of identification (not company IDs) – International passport, Driver’s license, National or Voters’ ID

• Start date - the day full payment has been made AND all registration documents have been submitted. We will not begin registrations until we receive all documents and complete payment

• Waiting period – There is a 2 week waiting period for registrations, processing of policy documents and healthcare cards. The waiting period starts once we have received full payment and all required registration documents. Note - you will not have access to healthcare at the hospitals until your waiting period is over

• Antenatal care & delivery, pre-existing and chronic conditions are not covered until after you have been on the plan for 12 months.

You are entitled to select two hospitals. You may also request to change your hospital at any time. The registration documents can be scanned to us as you do not necessarily need to submit the hard copies.

Kindly Call Abiola on 08069988133 for further clarifications.
Re: Axa Mansard Hmo by decatalyst(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2021
You guys are crap!

That patients get to hospitals and they seperate them cuz you guys don't pay the hospitals. One will have to call you people tire! God forbid the issue is emergency undecided

I never had this horrible treatment with other HMO I was on before now.
Re: Axa Mansard Hmo by BiolaInsurance: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2021
decatalyst:
You guys are crap!

That patients get to hospitals and they seperate them cuz you guys don't pay the hospitals. One will have to call you people tire! God forbid the issue is emergency undecided

I never had this horrible treatment with other HMO I was on before now.

I have never heard of this complaint from any of our clients. We have the best of the best service out there. This makes your comment invalid as you are supposed to contact the customer services if you ever had this experience which I am 100% doubt you did.

For interested clients; I will really advise you ask from close people that use AXA Mansard services about us and you will find his comment very derogatory.
Re: Axa Mansard Hmo by BiolaInsurance: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2021
For your best rate and reliable cover with the best insurance organization - AXA MANSARD (Motor insurance (comprehensive/third party), HMO, Life Insurance e.t.c) contact 08069988133 - Abiola
Re: Axa Mansard Hmo by BiolaInsurance: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Most times , we get stuck on gift ideas for our loved ones ; aunt, uncle, dad, mom, friends etc

Buying an Health insurance plan for your loved one in my opinion is one very thoughtful gift idea out here.

Just think about it �... buying them Health insurance to cover them for a year ! Caring yeah ? ❤️

Provided they are within the age range 0-65yrs and they have no pre-existing medical condition.

Re: Axa Mansard Hmo by BiolaInsurance: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
For your best rate and reliable cover with the best insurance organization - AXA MANSARD (Motor insurance (comprehensive/third party), HMO, Life Insurance e.t.c) contact 08069988133 - Abiola
Re: Axa Mansard Hmo by jabolo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
BiolaInsurance:

I have never heard of this complaint from any of our clients. We have the best of the best service out there. This makes your comment invalid as you are supposed to contact the customer services if you ever had this experience which I am 100% doubt you did.

For interested clients; I will really advise you ask from close people that use AXA Mansard services about us and you will find his comment very derogatory.

Recommended Course: How not to respond to customers 101

Guy has reported a negative experience. Never mind your illusions about your company, the proper thing would be to show empathy, ask for details, then offer to help ameliorate the situation - personally if possible.

I was about contacting you for home insurance too, damn.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Axa Mansard Hmo by BiolaInsurance: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2022
jabolo:

Recommended Course: How not to respond to customers 101

Guy has reported a negative experience. Never mind your illusions about your company, the proper thing would be to show empathy, ask for details, then offer to help ameliorate the situation - personally if possible.

I was about contacting you for home insurance too, damn.

Good day.

Noted. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

11 Health Benefits Of Siam Leaves / How I Lost Weight Without Gyming / Female Circumcision (female Genital Mutilation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.