Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Happened To Your Body When You Stop Eating Sugar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Happened To Your Body When You Stop Eating Sugar (268 Views)

What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 / Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names / Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Your Body When You Stop Eating Sugar by okeayomide123(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
What Happened To Your Body When You Stop Eating Sugar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C1moBfiZSA

Sugar, that devilishly tempting ingredient that tempts you to forego your salad in favor of double fudge brownies.

When you have a sweet tooth, the idea of giving up refined sugar for good seems not only impossible but also impossible.

Americans eat 17 teaspoons of sugar per day on average or 57 pounds of added sugar per year.

For reference, males should consume no more than nine teaspoons per day, while women and children should consume no more than six teaspoons per day.

Sugar may be harmful to your health if consumed in excess. Higher blood pressure, acne, wrinkles, and cavities are just a few of the health risks.

Let’s talk about what happens to your body when you’ve quit sugar for 1 month!

Is it similar to abstaining from drugs?

Will the skin get irritated?

Is it true that your mood has changed? We're talking about all of this and more...

Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.

Subscribe for more: https:///3wb8OaL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Waec,neco And Gce Scratch cards Here / What Happens To Your Body When You Start Working Out Before Going To Bed / Urgent Help Needed, I'm Stuck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.