Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France (23413 Views)

PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar / Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses 62 -87 To France / Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by OhiOfIhima: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Samsimple:
Newcastle go hijack the deal
Newcastle will be an ideal move for him.
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Kingcalls: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Eagle360:
because he is not a white?
Haaland is getting all the hype, why won't I hype Victor too?

Playing the race card as usual.... lol... victor is not worth more than 60m at most
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by robosky02(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Anaerobi:
Remain where you are.

Neymar, Mbappe and Messi won't let him shine.

Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Georgejeez: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin
Omicron007:
shocked

Go to PSG at your own peril.
They already have Lord Luxembourg's mentee, the Short Fraud and that Samba boy Neymar.

grin grin na God go help you , see as you cast the two goats

1 Like

Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by larrybabanla(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
zedegit:

To be honest. I would take it if I were him because very few would reject the opportunity to play with Messi.

That alone is a lifetime achievement.
play with Messi while on the bench?
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Tenrytega: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
How does it sound like to make money from these betting sites like bet9ja, nairabet and the likes without placing a bet or even owning a bet shop. Yes you heard me right

Connect with us lets get you started����.

+2349049659166
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Silentgroper(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
I want Osimehen to come to premiership.
E go flop. No reason am.
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Silentgroper(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
LORDKing001:
Asap deals
Who is dat. I only knw Asap rocky n Asag ferg
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
69Ansour69:
Dope! This is what you get when you're in a dope top form.
Top tiers of big teams comin' for you.
I don yarn am before, this guy's got potentials.
E go make sense make e nor comot for Napoli sha.

Nah for dia career go start to dey shake.
Good lucks to him btw

FTC tho. Feels good grin

What is dope In him going to psg?
Make dem destroy him future abi
Oya tell me, who he wan bench for psg?
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Silentgroper(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Anaerobi:

The same Opportunity Fabs, Cotinho, Alex Song, Girezmann and many others took that ended in regret?

He needs to build himself more for now.
Who d feck is fabs..
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by TangoPredict(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin this psg sef, "spending" should be their nickname

https://tangopredict.com/visita-prediction/
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Bamzyriches451: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Osimhen better stay at Napoli
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Eagle360(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kingcalls:

Playing the race card as usual.... lol... victor is not worth more than 60m at most
Your opinion don't matter.
If PSG pay 250m vex
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Kingcalls: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Eagle360:

Your opinion don't matter.
If PSG pay 250m vex

Psg pay 250 m for victor , say wetin happen grin grin grin...even Halaand that is better than him, and has really proved himself for 3 seasons, top scorer CL last season is worth 85m and is younger...thats how u guys wanted to compare okocha with Ronaldinho....he hasn't even proved himself in a full season and u are already saying he is worth 250m grin grin
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Kyf1: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Really
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by shegz24(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Osimhen could bring balance to that PSG attack because none of Mbappe,Neymar,Messi are out and out 9s.

Mbappe is also destined to leave for Madrid soon.

Osimhen flankd by Messi n Neymar will be brilliant for him,PSG, and SuperEagles.

1 Like

Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Rexymania(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
He should not go. He should go to a club like Liverpool or Chelsea. Clubs that truly value blacks, not those publicity hunters
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by ofiko123(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nice one... Kudos to osimhen..
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Reflect7: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
zedegit:

To be honest. I would take it if I were him because very few would reject the opportunity to play with Messi.

That alone is a lifetime achievement.

Lol. You have a point.

Lining up in the same team as Messi IS a big deal.

It's not a small thing my brotha.
cool
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Reflect7: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
shegz24:
Osimhen could bring balance to that PSG attack because none of Mbappe,Neymar,Messi are out and out 9s.

Mbappe is also destined to leave for Madrid soon.

Osimhen flankd by Messi n Neymar will be brilliant for him,PSG, and SuperEagles.

Excellent point.

If I were Victor Osimhen, I WOULD TAKE UP THAT OFFER. cool

Look, Osimhen is good enough to be the TARGET MAN of that PSG side.

He would score up to 50 goals a season in that team, playing alongside Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, and Wynaldum.

So long as those players are WARNED by the manager to give him SERVICE.

Otherwise they'll freeze him out.

He is sharper than Lukaku, and plays with sky-high Nigerian confidence, as a Super Eagles hitman concerned.

He belongs in PSG. cool
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Polynek(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Barcelona, Man-city, Bayern Munich, Madrid, Liverpool if he wants to win Balon D'Or
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Divaco(m): 5:26am On Oct 23, 2021
Bgros stay were you are[color=#006600][/color]
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by Frenzy01(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2021
Oshimmen shouldn't be blinded by money oo... PSG is not a good move for now

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by medicloben: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Omicron u slowpoke ronaldo fan what messi has achieved from his deep position is what u want to compare to what penaldo has dog
Omicron007:
shocked

Go to PSG at your own peril.
They already have Lord Luxembourg's mentee, the Short Fraud and that Samba boy Neymar.

Re: PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France by omicron(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
medicloben:
Omicron u slowpoke ronaldo fan what messi has achieved from his deep position is what u want to compare to what penaldo has dog
please endeavour to 'mention' appropriately wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria FF Boss Questions Caf's Awards Criteria After Moses Snub / DSS Reinstates Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.