Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? (886 Views)

ADVERTISE YOUR(4 sale) PETS ON MAJOR PEDESTRIAN BRIDGES IN LAGOS STATE. / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / 8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Judywealth(f): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hi guys. Why is it so easy to see dog breeders but not cat, bunny, or other pet breeders?

I have been looking for someone who trains or breeds cats or any other household pets, but it's just dog, dog, and more dogs!!!
Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Wildlifecalling(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Because most Nigerians don't value pets
I don't have any cats or pets in general for now but I can answer a some of your questions concerning them.
Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Judywealth:
Hi guys. Why is it so easy to see dog breeders but not cat, bunny, or other pet breeders?

I have been looking for someone who trains or breeds cats or any other household pets, but it's just dog, dog, and more dogs!!!

I have a dog, 4 ducks, 2 cats, 8 goats, 9 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs and alot of pigeons

People think I am a freak, so I just talk about only my dog
Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Wildlifecalling(m): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I have a dog, 4 ducks, 2 cats, 8 goats, 9 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs and alot of pigeons

Now this is the type of stuff I love to see as an animal lover. Sadly until I get my own place, I can't have any pets
Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Judywealth(f): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
wow! that's phenomenal. Please talk about them all. What is a day like in the life of an animal lover like you?

dannyrhymes600:

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Judywealth:
wow! that's phenomenal. Please talk about them all. What is a day like in the life of an animal lover like you?

Whenever I'm home alone, I never get bored, they are always around to make me laugh. The ducks can get very noisy at times, especially when they are hungry, the pigeons poop everywhere, the dog ( mongrel ) just gave birth to puppies, the rabbits are consumers grin, I rarely see the guinea pigs, they are always hiding in our store, who knows if they have reproduced already. The cats are always in the ceiling, I hope they don't kill my lovely guinea pigs one day, and lastly the goats, they are stubborn as hell, always eating our plants without remorse. Owning so many animals can be stressful but it is worth the stress

5 Likes

Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by reaky(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Whenever I'm home alone, I never get bored, they are always around to make me laugh. The ducks can get very noisy at times, especially when they are hungry, the pigeons poop everywhere, the dog ( mongrel ) just gave birth to puppies, the rabbits are consumers grin, I rarely see the guinea pigs, they are always hiding in our store, who knows if they have reproduced already. The cats are always in the ceiling, I hope they don't kill my lovely guinea pigs one day, and lastly the goats, they are stubborn as hell, always eating our plants without remorse. Owning so many animals can be stressful but it is worth the stress

This is a place I will love to visit every evening
If am around your vecinity smiley
Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2021
reaky:

This is a place I will love to visit every evening
If am around your vecinity smiley
If you stay in ibadan, you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by reaky(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

If you stay in ibadan, you are welcome

Far from ibadan
But I must say.......... I will visit one day ☺️
Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
reaky:

Far from ibadan
But I must say.......... I will visit one day ☺️

Oh okay
I'll be expecting you smiley
Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Saintmary(f): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Good morning, I'm just starting out my pet journey, can you please give me or sell a guinea pig to me?
I can try to locate you in Ibadan.

I would love rabbits too if I could get them.
Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Judywealth(f): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hehe, look like loads of fun!
dannyrhymes600:

Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Judywealth(f): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
I have bunnies(rabbits) now, they are foriegn breeds though. My puppies have all gone to their new homes
Saintmary:

Good morning, I'm just starting out my pet journey, can you please give me or sell a guinea pig to me?
I can try to locate you in Ibadan.

I would love rabbits too if I could get them.
Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Saintmary(f): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Judywealth:
I have bunnies(rabbits) now, they are foriegn breeds though. My puppies have all gone to their new homes

Wow, can I get a picture and how much can you sell some to me. I want to start breeding them.

Or can you link me up with someone selling local breeds.
Re: Is There Another Group For Other Kinds Of Pets? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Judywealth:
Hehe, look like loads of fun!
Asin ehn
Over fun

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! Already Mated Adult Female Show-line German Shepherd For Sale / From Elephants To Crocodile: Meet The 6 Animals That Could Defeat A Rhino" / How Do Dogs See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.