Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer (418 Views)

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer by Archiever22: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
I currently work as an NIMC enrollment officer in an office but recently, I got anoda job offer as a fork lift operator
where I will be train on the job for 9 days and will resume work immediately.

The NIN job pays me 60k gross, no deduction of any pension or tax.

The new job has deduction of tax and pension and they also have good HMO.

Meanwhile, the fork lift operator job is 6 days on and in 1 day off on a 3 shift job and no off on any public holiday cos the job is continuous in one of Nigeria big company.

Should I leave the NIN job for the fork lift operator job and their is a bond of 1 year on the fork lift job 60k salary + 15k feeding.
Your advice is needed here.
Re: Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer by LadyMedina25(f): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sir take the fork lift and do more professional courses on HSE... you will become oga there
Re: Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer by Archiever22: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
LadyMedina25:
Sir take the fork lift and do more professional courses on HSE... you will become oga there
will I have the time since the job is 6 days and one day off.
Re: Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer by LadyMedina25(f): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Archiever22:
will I have the time since the job is 6 days and one day off.

Jobs like this comes with shift I guess there is no way you can handle a forklift machine from morning till night... with time you will be promoted provided you build your self carrier wise...
Re: Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer by GetMeRight: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2021
Archiever22:
I currently work as an NIMC enrollment officer in an office but recently, I got anoda job offer as a fork lift operator

Meanwhile, the fork lift operator job is 6 days on and in 1 day off on a 3 shift job and no off on any public holiday cos the job is continuous in one of Nigeria big company.

Should I leave the NIN job for the fork lift operator job and their is a bond of 1 year on the fork lift job 60k salary + 15k feeding.

Why is that? Are you a casual worker? You need to provide more information on that area.
Re: Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer by Archiever22: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
GetMeRight:

Why is that? Are you a casual worker? You need to provide more information on that area.
contract job on a 8 hours shift.
Re: Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer by Archiever22: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
LadyMedina25:

Jobs like this comes with shift I guess there is no way you can handle a forklift machine from morning till night... with time you will be promoted provided you build your self carrier wise...
you are right sha.
Re: Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer by Archiever22: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
LadyMedina25:

just afraid of a new change! sincerely, I just need somebody that works as a fork lift operator to educate me in this. Don't wanna loose on both syd conisdering night shift of a thing.
Re: Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer by GetMeRight: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Archiever22:
contract job on a 8 hours shift.

That's what you consider first, job security. Contract job has no job security.
Then again, the nature of the two jobs is different. Do you think you're mentally ready to change office work for physically demanding work?
Re: Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2021
Archiever22:

if it were to be me ooo i will take the forklift job, with time you can grow from operator to supervisor moreover outside naija you still fit use am survive well
Re: Fork Lift Operator Job Or NIN Enrollment Officer by Archiever22: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2021
GetMeRight:

it's not a casual work but they didn't put that in our appointment letter.

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Of Bbn Shooting Her Shot On Pere �� / Wahala! Married Socialite's Boyfriend Tries To Escape As Husband Comes Home!! / Bobrisky Finally Revealed When To Stop Crossdressing And Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.