Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Need Answer. Thank You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Answer. Thank You. (140 Views)

I Need Answer To This English Language Problem / Don't MUMU Yourself “i'm Fine Thank You” is ABSOLUTELY Wrong! See Right Response / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Answer. Thank You. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
My uncle want to stand as a sponsor to a US university. Does it mean that he must pay my school fees?

Can i get to the us and start working to fix up my school expenses?

I need your wonderful advice.
Re: I Need Answer. Thank You. by Ynix(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
yankeedodo:
My uncle want to stand as a sponsor to a US university. Does it mean that he must pay my school fees?

Can i get to the us and start working to fix up my school expenses?

I need your wonderful advice.
Why don't you think of starting an online job and focus on your academics if your uncle decides to sponsor you. Moreover, sponsoring you might just mean your first year

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Rejected Planned N1m Undergraduate School Fees / Ican Intensive Revision Live Class........ 15 Days To Ican Diet Exams / Opportunity! Represent Your Local Government In Nigeria #education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.