Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Join Me And Laugh At FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Me And Laugh At FG (560 Views)

Secret Negotiation: We Have Enough Facts To Expose You, Zamfara Fires Back At FG / Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG / Minimum Wage: Organised Labour Absent At Fg's Reconciliatory Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me And Laugh At FG by JaroMan: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I know some pro government monikers will be disappointed with the rooster and bull story of FG on Nnamdi Kanu. Chai. Supporting this govt is not easy.

6 Likes

Re: Join Me And Laugh At FG by nnaetobi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Useless government of Fulani
Re: Join Me And Laugh At FG by BombAttack(f): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
JaroMan:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I know some pro government monikers will be disappointed with the rooster and bull story of FG on Nnamdi Kanu. Chai. Supporting this govt is not easy.

Make we laugh my brother

I heard today that Buhari said Kanu ordered Oba of Lagos palace to be looted grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where was Tinubu's MC Oluomo's boys with big chest at every bus stop in Lagos I learnt they were doing owo mi da when their Oba palace was looted by IPOB grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lagos Oba who was a former Police commissioner was chased out of his palace by Kanu who was living in Uk cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Is Kanu not Bigger than Oba of Lagos.

With all the MC Oluomo's heavy chest Agberos in every bus stop in Lagos grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Even Police and Falomo Army barrack could not protect a whole Lagos Oba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Odogwu Kanu single-handedly by just giving an order chased the Oba out of his palace to a rat hole in Mushin with pant grin grin grin cheesy

So who controls Lagos, na Kanu na

Kanu can order his boys to chase Buhari back to Congo or Chad republic

That's why they are dishing out media propaganda today

9 Likes

Re: Join Me And Laugh At FG by Jostoman: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
FG and propaganda are like bread and butter.
Re: Join Me And Laugh At FG by rejoice4eva(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
#blamennamidikanu
Re: Join Me And Laugh At FG by Staypositive: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ma gee

It is now clear that BIAFRA is coming as soon as I thought...
FG no get anything on MNK...
There points are baseless and senseless....
Re: Join Me And Laugh At FG by cybertruss(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Na wa ooo. In fact we cannot forget this FG. They are good in passing blame.

Remember, when they took over government after some months rather than take the bull by the horn, they were busy blaming Jonathan.

Now they are giving Nnamdi Kanu, a prisoner at DSS characters of a super human.

I cannot stop laughing at such accusations that cannot carry water in a civilized world.

Show of shame

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Nig Biggest Opposition Party Elect New Leaders In Eagle Square Abuja / Six Things That Buhari Will Do In The Coming Weeks / Anambra Polls: Did You Collect Ifeanyi Ubah’s Car? Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.